Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM

from $348.20
from $133.30
from $56.50
1,134 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water amazing experience friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

When staying in Koh Tao on our travels myself and my friends decided to go scuba diving. After pricing several places for the DSD dive we decided to go with New Way because not only did they offer the best price but the staff were so welcoming. As this was our first ever dive we were all very nervous, but we were soon calmed and reassured by the lovely Leanne. She went through all the academics in such a professional and informative way by explaining everything in detail and answering any queries we had, we were all very impressed. After the academics we met Joel, our instructor for the dive. Joel made it his mission to get to know us all by sitting and chatting with us before we left the office for the dive. When in the water he was always there to tend any of our problems and we all felt safe. After such a great first dive we were offered a fun dive by Dave. Dave was also such a professional by showing us all the different fish and sea creatures, he really put the fun into 'fun dive'. Thanks to all at New Way for such a great experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

On a trip with friends we decided to go scuba diving for the first time. We had looked around and ended up going with New Way Diving because in my opinion it's the best value for money. Having never gone diving before we were all quiet nervous and on edge! We were greeted straight away by the staff which were very friendly. Not long after we were sent for our academics with Leanne who was extremely calming and clear in what we had to do and not to do in theory, she was very friendly and thorough answering any questions we had! We then went out for our dive with our instructor Joel who was not only reassuring and funny but always had our safety as the main priority. After all the work was done we were then offers to do our fun dive with Dave who convinced us it would be a great experience to get back in the water. He was a great help and allowed us to go where we wished within reason. He pointed out loads of interesting sea creatures that we would have missed without him, including a turtle!! Great trip thanks to new way diving and their staff!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

While visiting Koh Tao in April this year I decided to dive with New Way! Best decision ever! I was very nervous but all the staff made me feel very welcome and talked me through my worries! Our instructor vince was amazing! He was so calming and really put me at ease. His teaching was excellent! Cannot praise him enough! Dive masters Leanne and Dave assisted our dive which was an incredible resource to have! They took individuals aside to practice skills we were finding difficult and swam right next to us during the dive while Vince led the way! New Way obviously cares about its customers and wants all divers, beginner and advanced to enjoy their dives! The only way is New Way!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

I went to New Way for a DSD dive and it was amazing. Leanne taught us the academics before the dive and really calmed our pre dive nerve ex Joel brought back us on our first dive and was extremely patient with us. Dave brought us on our second dive and was extremely helpful and really made the day. Overall, I would highly recommend new way diving for anyone who is nervous about diving for the first time.

Reviewed July 19, 2015

When I planned my trip to Koh Tao, my friend who dived with New Way strongly recommended me this school. She told me this was a small school with excellent instructors and best service. Without a second thought, I contacted them. My open water started this February. Comparing with the other 3 learners, I was struggling in the water at the very beginning. The school assigned Wit to instruct me individually. For some reasons I had to leave before I got the certificate. I flew back in July and got both my open water and advanced open water certificated. Wit is an excellent instructor with great patience. He was not in a rush to complete the course, but tried to get me feel confident and comfortable in the water at first. I bet I sometimes made him upset with repetitive failure to get some skills. But he was positive all the time and encouraged me to make big achievement. I've improved a lot and addicted to diving now. Besides this great instructor, others in this dive school are also kind and helpful. I will continue to dive with them in the future for sure.

1  Thank Li Z