“Absolutely fantastic”
Review of New Way Diving

New Way Diving
Ranked #10 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the pristine island of Koh Tao, is a small to medium sized dive center known for its family feel and personal touch. Do you want to be the first diver in the water? Then come and dive with us! Our boats are the first to leave the island early in the morning in order to have the premier dive sites to ourselves.
Leiden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I've been diving at New way for years now. Did my Open Water in 2004 when I was 12, loved it so much back then that I keep coming back for my advanced in 2007 and fun diving in 2009 and 2014. All the instructors truly have a heart for diving, every time i come there i feel like joining a close family where everyone shares the same passion for diving. I would truly recommend New Way Diving to everyone who wants to experience diving in the best possible way.

• Hebrew first
Reading, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great value!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Really good value - we paid about 30 pounds for two dives! Took a while to get to the dive site in terms of changing over boats, but nothing shocking. A friend and I both have Open water but hadn't dived in a couple of months and our dive master was fantastic! Really friendly, went over everything with us and stayed with the two of us for all of both of our dives. In terms of the dive sites itself, they weren't very deep - although we knew this when we booked. Friends also did their Discover Scuba Diving and found this to be enjoyable as well as well priced. Wish we could have had more time to do more advanced dives with New Way as they were great.

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience, cool people and joyful memories”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

First time I went to Koh Tao in early February 2014 I had never thought about diving, however, at New Way I felt a great family atmosphere and every instructor, dive master and DMT were showing a very professional level and not only to their own courses or divers but to everyone within the diveshop.
I ended up taking my Open Water in February and left the island after a few fun dives. I missed diving and the people so I went back 4,5 months later (at the end of my half year trip in Asia) where I ended up taking my Advance Open Water course, Deep and Wreck specialties, and fun dives, all together 54 dives at New Way.

My Open Water and Wreck Specialty instructor Anita Watson did such an amazing job. She was patience, laid back and she always listen to us with curiosity. The same applies to Tom Fox my Deep Specialty instructor and David Lefaure my Open Water Advance instructor! I felt safe and had a lot of fun during all the courses and dives and I did really appreciate being the first boat on the dive sites every morning.
Thank you New Way for some great experiences, I’ll be back for my Rescue course and DMT!

1 Thank Nicolina_Alring
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly, enthusiastic and personal - a great choice”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I recently completed both my open water and advanced open water with New Way and am very pleased that I chose to go with them. All the instructors and staff were both very professional and very friendly, you get a great personal experience which I think may be lacking from some of the larger schools. But crucially your diving experience is always the most important thing - they do everything to make sure you have a safe and fun experience whilst developing the diving skills that the course is aimed towards.

Choose New Way and you won't regret it - Thanks to all the staff and especially to Tom and Eric for starting off my diving adventures.

1 Thank MSL101
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were keen to do our PADI Open Water course whilst on holiday in Thailand and stumbled across New Way Diving - what a find it was! Booking our course was so easy and stress free! When we arrived on our first day, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

The course itself was fantastic - big shout out to our instructor Anita! She talked us through all the theory that we had to know so that we passed the written exam no problem. When it came to the practical side of things she demonstrated everything clearly ensuring that we felt confident and safe - not to mention that it was a lot of fun!

I couldn't recommend New Way Diving enough. Very friendly atmosphere, fantastic teaching and excellent value. Thanks for everything!

Adam & Kirsty