Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives made us feel these guys great instructor advanced open water small group friendly atmosphere padi certification personal attention my boyfriend shallow water whale sharks learning how
Reviewed 4 days ago

We want to do scuba at sail rock on Monday. Most of shops at Koh Tao usually have this event on Wed and Sat. But finally we find New way dive shop that go to sail rock on Monday. Breakfast and lunch is good (also have a vegetarian meal). Crew on boat and dive masters is nice. A bit disappointed about space on boat. Dry area space on boat is too small, narrow, and not have sunshade.So most of people on the boat sit at the tank area -a bit uncomfortable and not relax.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Really enjoyed doing my open water and advanced scuba at New Wave Diving!!! :) very friendly people, well run course. Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Friendly helpful professional I recommend without any hesitation.Have to wake up early in the morning but for the best reason... been the first on the spot which is important manly the high season with sometime 5 or 6 boats or even more on the same spot.

1  Thank Mickael C
Reviewed 1 week ago

As new divers - 20 AOW dives, but age being 50 years young.....to start such a hobby at our age, we felt very good with Pinos experience and good nature to introduce the nitrox and take us on the first dive with nitrox. It was a very stormy day - big waves - and I felt very safe with Pino and the cute staff onboard. We also did a fun dive with the french scuba fairey a couple days before and loved her spirit and yet also felt her dedication and solid force. My only feedback for improvement but not enough to give less than 5 stars is please get new fins! Mine were ripped sndbthe spare on board were worse. With that minor glitch it was still truely great.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were a group of 17 people and Alex hooked us up with a great deal for diving and some special snorkeling packages. The diver masters and snorkeling guides were super enthusiastic and we felt that they were having as much fun as we were. Shout out to Pino, Eleo, Chantal and Max!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Love this company! Went scuba diving and snorkeling with them and learned so much about the ocean and being safe in the water. My friend lost his GoPro while snorkeling but New Way found it and sent it back to them. Good people.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

There aren’t enough words to describe how awesome this company (and their people) is! I had never been diving before, but that wasn’t a problem for them. They were professional but also friendly and encouraging! I will be headed back next summer for my certification!
I even wrote them a fantastic review on my blog - good job guys!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We signed up for the open water course here!! I am absolutely terrified of the open water and the first few times I tried diving I was terrified and needed to come back to the surface!! Leo and Victoria were both amazing with me! They were incredibly patient, reassuring, kind and super motivating. New way keeps the class sizes super small which allows for the individual attention someone may need! Eventually I conquered my fear and Leo held my hand the whole way making me feel incredibly safe and secure.

Cannot recommend new way more highly! They are an incredible company who gave me an incredible experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great dive school. Small groups, max 4 people per instructor. Lovely staff. Overall good experience. Safety iäand fun is of the upmost important Weekly trips to sail rock and night dives at chumpon pinnacle. Can't recommend it more!!!Auagezeichnete Tauchschule. Kleine Gruppen von max 4 Leuten pro Tauchlehrer. Alle Angestellten sind herzlich und sehr professionell. Sicherheit und Spaß stehen an erster Stelle! Alles in allem eine ausgezeichnete Erfahrung. Wöchentliche Trips zu Sail Rock und Nachttauchgänge bei Chumpon Pinnacle. Sehr zu empfehlen!

2  Thank chantalstuhlpfarrer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a fantastic instructor, Fiona, for my enriched air (Nitrox) course. They go to the best dive sites such as sail rock and southwestern pinnacle regularly. They invited my friend and I to participate in a cleanup dive, which was really cool and a first for both of us. Great place and super friendly people!