Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best dive shop on Koh Tao

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good equipment. I had an amazing time diving at roctopus and can... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Wanderer61530734351
via mobile
Best dive shop

Reviewed 3 days ago
Karl D
via mobile

2,468 results
All reviews open water sail rock these guys advanced adventurer diving experience made us feel my girlfriend small group amazing experience feel welcome making sure the entire staff great instructor diving school explained everything learn how marine life
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good equipment.
I had an amazing time diving at roctopus and can definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Rocotpuss has such friendly and professional staff did my open water, advance and many fun dives with then cant wait to return for my divr master

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My partner and I had a great day diving today. Thanks to Beth for organising. Staff are really friendly. Would recommend!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Super qualified instructors and a lot of good service while going to dive sites (and offpisten before&after)
Did my open water, Explorer 30, deep 40 and Nitrox speciality courses here and feel confident that they taught me the best way to dive. Big up for the kindness and all great people at the shop!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Awesome team, very knowledgeable, fun atmosphere and now have a new hobby/reason to holiday even more.

John was great. Made sure that we all knew our stuff and offered good support while underwater.

Would be staying on to do the advanced if I wasn’t so time/money poor.

Keep on doing what you’re doing guys! Can’t wait to check out the Bali shop!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend wanted to do something different and we are so happy for choose Roctopus to be part of this new chapter in our lives. The instructors are really respectful and patient. They really love what they do, and this is awesome, so contagious !

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My partner and I decided to do our open water 20 course with these guys and we had some awesome couple of days with our instructor Sheilagh!! Both my partner and I had never even thought of diving - but the course is explained very well and all the staff are happy to help whenever you have any problems- which made me feel really comfortable since I was a little bit nervous about diving in open water.
We enjoyed our course so much, we decided to do a deep dive to 30 meters with Instructor Erik! Again, very thorough in his dive plan which made us feel super Safe!
Last but not least instructor Beth who we had our orientation with! Gives great food recommendations if you need to find some good restaurants on the island!
Overall it’s been a great experience - all the staff are super lovely- not shy to have a beer with you after completing a dive course!
Good times!
Cheers again guys!

Reviewed 5 days ago

This is my third visit to Koh Tao and for the third time I came back to Roctopus Dive. After two successful and very enjoyable previous visits, who wouldn't? Having dived with the lovely Beth numerous times on my second visit, I got in touch with her a couple of months before coming back about further courses and fun dives. When I arrived, I was met with the usual high-5's and hug's from the staff I knew and I was introduced to the new staff that now work there. Happy times!!

The dives we're fantastic and I did a couple of fun dives with Megan at Japanese Gardens (and saw my first sea turtle - stoked) and Twins which was great. I also did a couple of fun dives with Clemence which again was fantastic. The rest of my dives was spent with Beth who looked after me, she instructed very well and her teaching style was brilliant, very enjoyable and I had a great time. We also went to Sail Rock too and did a couple of deep dives.

I've been home about 10 days from my Thailand trip and it seem's like so long ago, however as I type this I'm smiling because I'm thinking of the great time I had diving with you guys and also enjoying a few cold ones down at Victors in the evening, whilst relaxing with the Rocto crew.

I'm planning on coming back in February, so prepare yourselves!!

Big thanks once again from a very happy Scotsman.

Arron.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I completed my open water course a couple of days ago and I had the best time. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging even though I was pretty nervous. I felt really supported by everyone, especially my instructor Erik who was super informative and thorough in his explanations. I feel like I learned a lot from him. The whole staff is professional and friendly and are obviously so passionate about diving, it’s infectious and makes you want to get better at it as well. They really make you feel like part of the family while you’re there. I had such a great time and I would absolutely recommend Roctopus to friends and anyone wanting to try diving. Thanks for a great week!!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Great experience overall. Energetic and professional staff. I felt comfortable with the instruction, facilities, and all seem very organized. The equipment they provided was not overly aged and it functioned perfectly. Special thanks to my instructor, Lewis Robertson. He facilitated an easy-going yet insightful learning experience. There was no doubt that he knew his craft and through his instruction, we all dramatically improved. I’m actually rather amazed at how much all three of us progressed by the fourth dive (last of the course).