We stayed in the Pinnacle for this last new years' holiday for 4 nights. We've got the biggest room/chalet which was very nice and the views are amazing. I believe the views from all the rooms in the resort are amazing. The manager could give us good advice for what we requested and there is a nice little beach by the bottom of the resort. The diving wishes company charges double the price as the diving companies in the rest of the island but offers a very exclusive service with a very nice fast boast and small group - what for me was worth it paying for. Just check that looks like during winter you can get very bad (5 meters) visibility what happened to us and really put us of off to dive more.
Some critics about the hotel:
- Sewage smell. We would not feel it inside the room but it could be felt in many places around the resort. We felt the same smell in other places in the Island and in other cities we visited. Maybe a general Thailand problem?
- The water feels a bit salty. Maybe also Island infrastructure related.
- No proper nice coffee in the breakfast. The coffee in the breakfast was bad and also no trim milk and no sweetener. For the standard of the resort a nice coffee machine is something to be expected.
- The people working in the resort (besides the manager) have an attitude toward people. They give you good morning and etc but just sounds so mechanic. There were also cases of them making jokes in Thai between them in front of customers what felt not nice too. We stayed in 4 hotels in Thailand and in the others we haven't had this feeling.
Anyway the higher points compensate the lows. I would stay again if I was to go to Koh Tao again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacle Koh Tao Dive Resort provides an island escape for the true leisure traveler and dive aficionado. Spend your days exploring the beautiful world underwater either snorkeling, or diving with our state-of-the-art dive school located within the Resort premises. Watch a spectacular sundown from the lounge bed on your room balcony, each of which provides unblocked panoramic view of the Gulf of Thailand. Our resort is located on the hidden-away June Jeau Beach and features Restaurant, Bar, BBQ Terrace and Pool, allowing you to experience true relaxation under the world famous Thai hospitality. Should you wish to explore the nightlife of Koh Tao, we offer a free drop-off service to the pier every evening. We also provide a golf cart shuttle service within the resort. All our rooms are fully equipped with mini bar, LCD flat screen television, refrigerator and air conditioning. We also offer room service and tours. Guests will find that this service-oriented resort with superb facilities and amenities provides excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.