“Awesome!!”

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #18 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small dive school on Koh Tao that offers small groups and a family atmosphere but with all the facilities you expect from a bigger dive school. Our beautiful location is right in the heart of Sairee beach, nestled in between an array of the best bars and restaurants the island has to offer. We are also proud to have a purpose built dive pool, 4 classrooms, two big pink dive boats and an awesome team of friendly & experienced dive professionals. We offer a range of different diving packages and courses from beginner all the way up to Instructor. Our Open Water course (your first diving license) includes 4 nights accommodation all for the price of 8,500thb. Please check out our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the best dive company that I have ever dived with. All the guys are very professional, safe and make you feel part of the team! We dived with F for our refresher course and 4 fun dives, he made it really fun, interesting and genuinely passionate about diving and is very conscientious about personal safety. They have inspired us to continue with diving qualifications and we plan to go back to do our dive master course with them next year. Thanks guys x

Visited September 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Diving”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

In november 2012 I went diving at Phoenix divers Koh Tao. I had planned to stay for a couple of days to do my advanced diving course. I ended up booking more fun dives and stayed for 1,5 week. The course was good and the fun dives were great! Great dive instructors/ dive masters.

Visited November 2012
Ayutthaya, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really loved it :)”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friend and I did our Open Water, Advanced and 4 fun dives with Phoenix and loved all of it ! The people are all very friendly and seem like a tight-knit family and there is always someone around at the dive shop to chat with or people to have a beer with in the evenings. The dive class itself was very good and we fell in love with Chumphon dive site, it was really packed with loads of things to see! Our instructor Clouse was great fun and easy-going and we also had two other instructors who were DM trainees and also real good fun! I definitely reccomend, actually HAVE recommended this Dive school and all my friends loved it. Try it, you'll love it :)
Cheers for all the rad diving guys! x

Visited July 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great fun, with great people!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been diving at Phoenix Divers for the last month, while I completed my Dive Master training. I have had an amazing time and met so many great people! Phoenix has a great mix of personalities from all around the world and everyone makes you feel comfortable and at ease from start to finish. This is a great place to come and do some diving if you are in a group or traveling by yourself, there are always people around for you to chill out with and share some locals knowledge of where is good to go for things like food.

I have dived with other dive shops on the island on previous visits and I must say, none have been as enjoyable as this!

Visited August 2013
Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good diving with very nice people!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I did my advanced certification with Israel as an instructor at Phoenix Divers. I learned a lot and had a blast! Diving was very professional, the equipment was good and the boat is freshly renovated. In general the people at the dive shop are very nice and always up for a beer after diving. Great value for money to dive with Phoenix!

Visited July 2013