“Beginner scuba diving day”
Review of Impian Divers

Impian Divers
Ranked #34 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Impian Divers is a Dutch PADI 5* dive center founded 7 years ago on Koh Tao by manager/owner having himself more than 20 years of dive experience on Koh Tao; South East Asia; Egypt and Europe. We offer you all PADI diving courses and fun diving in a very relaxed manner and in small groups of maximum 4 persons per dive professional.Our experienced dive instructors adept themselves to you as diver, and not the other way around. Therefore, more personal attention during all diving activities; longer dive times and very well maintained equipment.We have our own boat, which we not sharing with other dive centers to ensure the personal atmosphere of our dive center.Free accommodation arrangements during diving courses in clean, comfortable room(s)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

There are so many different dive shops in koh tao it's hard to pick one but we luckily fell on these guys! They were cheaper than most and we were worried that that might affect the quality but that was far from the case!

We got individual one on one instructions from Thomas, who helped us understand everything before heading out! We felt totally comfortable and safe during our whole dive and got to go a second time! Everyone there is super knowledgeable and friendly and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks so much you guys!!

ImpianDivers, Front Office Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hi Megazin,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's always good to hear our customers had a good time with us. I will let Thomas know you guys were so happy with his instructions. :-) When you are ever back in KohTao we'd love to see you again!

Kind regards,

"dive experience"
"impiana"
in 72 reviews

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Impian divers advertises they are the cozy diving school of Koh Tao! And that became true during my three day open water diving course. Moreover, I really tested the patience skills of my diving instructor Brody since I had serious difficulties to clear my ears. But that didn't seem to bother him, so everybody in my group had time to adjust and have fun in the new intriguing under water world!. This attitude made sure me and my fellow students had a good time. Thanks again!!

Ps: to go for excellent please make sure there are enough Dutch stroopwafels (and pepernoten in December).

Robin S, Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Hi Sander!

Thanks for your nice review! Keep on with all the diving. The more you dive the easier it will be on your ears!

We hope to see you next time for your advanced course ;)

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I followed the PADI open water course with impian divers. All the instructors are very welcoming and explain all details very carefully. Multiple languages possible, I followed in Dutch. Great team. Don't hesitate, go here!

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for your nice review! It's is always nice to hear that you had a great time!

See you soon!!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent diving today with Colby. It was undoubtedly excellent. He was so kind that you really fell that you can rely 100% in this dive master. They apply all the security procedures. You are in good hands with this masters. 100% recommended. All the equipment is well maintained. If you pay attention to the details you will know what I'm talking about. The owner was so kind as well, the day before he explained me everything and it was exactly what I got.

ImpianDivers, Front Office Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you had such a great time with us. I am also happy to hear that Colby followed all the safety procedures as expected. That's what we want to see from our staff! :-)

Thank you so much and we hope to see you again!