“Amazing diving school”
Review of Impian Divers

Impian Divers
Ranked #19 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Impian Divers is a Dutch PADI 5* dive center founded 7 years ago on Koh Tao by manager/owner having himself more than 20 years of dive experience on Koh Tao; South East Asia; Egypt and Europe. We offer you all PADI diving courses and fun diving in a very relaxed manner and in small groups of maximum 4 persons per dive professional.Our experienced dive instructors adept themselves to you as diver, and not the other way around. Therefore, more personal attention during all diving activities; longer dive times and very well maintained equipment.We have our own boat, which we not sharing with other dive centers to ensure the personal atmosphere of our dive center.Free accommodation arrangements during diving courses in clean, comfortable room(s)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing time getting my open water certification, my instructor Roelof was awesome, you can tell genuinely tell how much everyone there enjoys teaching the sport! Can't wait to be back and get my advance certification here in the future!

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I booked our PADI open water, and one PADI advanced open water (for my friend who already had his OW) courses with Impian having researched A LOT of dive schools.

As soon as we arrived on Koh Tao we popped in to ask for recommendations on where to eat. They were happy to help and suggested Zest which is a must visit for pretty much any meal!

Once we started the course Dave, our English instructor, was super friendly and made everyone feel at ease about heading into the water.

The groups were small with a maximum of 4 people to one instructor which meant you never felt nervous under the water if anything happened to go wrong.

All of the instructors were very friendly and helpful, even if they had never met you before. We all felt very welcome at the dive shop and on the boat.

I would definitely recommend diving with Impian. The way they taught the course made it fun and enjoyable, but you felt safe at every level of the dive. If there was ever a problem underwater there would be somebody on hand to help, and we made some good friends along the way.

Dave even helped me stop my scuba mask from steaming up, showing me how to treat it so I could use it whilst diving.

If I'm ever in Ko Tao again, I'll definitely be back to stick on my BCD!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I spent three days with the instructors of Impian Divers and had an amazing experience. Dan, Becky, and George were very professional.

All of my dives were very well planned, with a brief and debriefing given every time. The sites themselves were really enjoyable, and perfect for the content of my advanced dives. The equipment was well maintained and fitted a treat.

All in all it was a brilliant experience, and I couldn't recommend this dive school more highly. Also in regards to the limited negative feedback on trip advisor, I can't understand what you're on about. I had a blast!

Alex

1  Thank absolutiona
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Being a PADI instructor myself is was amazing to see the diving industry on Koh Tao. If you would like to learn to dive Koh Tao is the place to be! Impian Divers on Koh Tao is a dive centre with a mixed Dutch and international staff, all very professional and well organized. They always dive in small groups, up to 4, from their own boat. It’s only 50 meters from Impian Divers to the boat!
I’ve made fun dives during three days with dive masters Jeremy and Jesse. The relaxing atmosphere on the boat, the friendliness of owner Robert and all his staff, the fun we had and the excellent service given by everybody made it a great experience!
I can highly recommend Impian Divers!

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We spent the day fun diving with the guys from Impian Divers and we totally recommend it to whoever is in Koh Tao and wants to explore the underwater world! Friendly staff, nice boat and professional dives. They make sure to organize little groups for every dove master so as to make everyone feel followed and secure. We even had a not asked discount at the end of the day because our group was too big (5divers)! What honesty and work ethic! Everybody speaks fluent English and their prices are exactly the same as all the diving centers in Koh Tao! If you are in Koh Tao and want to go diving, Impian is a sure bet!