Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Openwater

So I learned to dive with Derek as instructor this month, and I really like it. Derek adapts to the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Vincent J
via mobile
Best Diving School!!!!

My husband and I came to Koh Tao island to learn to dive, and we couldn't be happier about our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ada S

All reviews diving school fun dives multiple languages open water course personal attention personal touch my girlfriend learn diving special thanks dive course feel comfortable a lot of fun explained everything great dive advanced open water dive experience impiana
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I spent three days with the instructors of Impian Divers and had an amazing experience. Dan, Becky, and George were very professional.

All of my dives were very well planned, with a brief and debriefing given every time. The sites themselves were really enjoyable, and perfect for the content of my advanced dives. The equipment was well maintained and fitted a treat.

All in all it was a brilliant experience, and I couldn't recommend this dive school more highly. Also in regards to the limited negative feedback on trip advisor, I can't understand what you're on about. I had a blast!

Alex

1  Thank absolutiona
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Being a PADI instructor myself is was amazing to see the diving industry on Koh Tao. If you would like to learn to dive Koh Tao is the place to be! Impian Divers on Koh Tao is a dive centre with a mixed Dutch and international staff, all very professional and well organized. They always dive in small groups, up to 4, from their own boat. It’s only 50 meters from Impian Divers to the boat!
I’ve made fun dives during three days with dive masters Jeremy and Jesse. The relaxing atmosphere on the boat, the friendliness of owner Robert and all his staff, the fun we had and the excellent service given by everybody made it a great experience!
I can highly recommend Impian Divers!

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We spent the day fun diving with the guys from Impian Divers and we totally recommend it to whoever is in Koh Tao and wants to explore the underwater world! Friendly staff, nice boat and professional dives. They make sure to organize little groups for every dove master so as to make everyone feel followed and secure. We even had a not asked discount at the end of the day because our group was too big (5divers)! What honesty and work ethic! Everybody speaks fluent English and their prices are exactly the same as all the diving centers in Koh Tao! If you are in Koh Tao and want to go diving, Impian is a sure bet!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

In the extensive diving-business on Koh Tao it must be difficult to find your special niche or competative edge. We believe that Impian Divers and it's manager Robert have found it. It's professionally run, a lot of the gear is brand new, they have their own boat and only dive in small groups. The multi-national and -lingual group of instructors and dive-guides create a family atmosphere while maintaining high safety standards. Our diveguide Sophie was enthousiastic an great with our kids. There's gear available ia all sizes, so it's also a perfect place for families with kids to do a bubblemaker initiation or follow a junior PADI course. We highly recommend Impian Divers and are bound to return to Koh Tao to dive with them.

1  Thank Hansje
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I just completed the Open Water Scuba certification from Impian Divers and am extremely happy with this company. From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcomed. The owner Robert sat us down and provided a high level overview of what to expect, scuba rules etc. We then were able to meet our main instructor for the next 3 days, 'Dave.'

The schedule was set up with morning's covering class work, and afternoon's out on the water. Dave was an amazing teacher, making classes engaging and fun, so it was actually enjoyable being in class while on vacation. Also, his scuba knowledge was extremely impressive. He knows everything!

During our water exercises, I was quite nervous, and had some ear problems, making all my descents slow going. Dave never wavered from my side, walking me through every step and never losing his patience. I was frustrated with the amount of time it took my ears to equalize at lower depths, but he just swam around waiting, no pressure at all. I can't explain how much better this made the whole experience. When it comes to being an amazing teacher, there are some skills you're just born with, and Dave has every single one of them!

I really can't recommend Impian enough. They are a top-notch diving school, and I wouldn't pick anywhere else in the world to become certified.