“Friendly staff, fun and a great experiance.”
Review of Golden Divers

Golden Divers
Ranked #49 of 97 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive school wants to give you the customer the best dive experience we possibly can, so for people wishing to take a PADI course we make sure our groups are no bigger than 4 people this enables our experienced instructors to give you plenty of individual attention making you a better and safer diver...for certified people who just want to fun dive our dive leaders are very experienced with all the dive site's around this beautiful island and we have no limit on dive time our boat only goes out once a day for 2 dives so were not restricted by schedules...and our boat does not leave until 11pm this means no setting your alarm at 6.30 your are on holiday after all, also leaving at this time means we arrive at dive sites when other schools are leaving so we can spend more time looking at the fish and not other divers so come join our magical underwater world on the rock (Koh Tao).
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was a little skeptical in the start, but after meeting the staff of golden divers, i knew this was the place. To make the experience as good as possible, I choose golden divers, and i don't regret one bit. The staff played their part, by making it as memorable i could get.
I would defiantly recommend golden divers, if you are seeking to dive.

There are newer reviews for Golden Divers

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I did my advance open water license there, the craw were friendly, knew English french and a bunch of other language, very small groups, therefore a l lot of one on one time, amazing pineapple on board, i didnt enjoy so much the night dive because malfunction in the flashlight, but the other girl that went with me did enjoyed it,that was the only bad thing, in general i had really good time:)

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended to Golden Divers by a backpacker we met who just completed a course through here. He said he had compared the majority of the dive places on Koh Tao and this was the best value. With that in mind we still looked around and decided to go with Golden Divers. We were coincidently staying around two minutes from their office at Cafe Del Sol which made things even easier. I wouldn't call myself confident in the water and it was a last minute decision to do the open water dive course and from the moment you start you are made to feel welcome and relaxed. We had Remco as our instructor and he was great from the word go. When I stumbled on a few things at first he guided through it all and made be feel relaxed. It can be nerve racking 'breathing under water' when you aren't used to it but the course was very well designed to take the steps in making you feel confident. I caught a cold after the first day and had to postpone the next dew days and nothing was ever a problem. We also hired scooters from the adjoining golden travel and it was a quick and hassle free process. Thank you to all! I will definitely be back when in Koh Tao next!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was pretty respectful about taking my first diving lesson and it was a fantastic experience probably because of these guys. Koh Tao is full of diving centers so prices are quite similar from one to another. We eventually went for Golden Divers and it was the choice. Fantastic atmosphere, friendly staff and nice instructors are the elements for getting a good diving experience in Thailand. If you get dizzy about the offers, make the call and go for them.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Among so many Diving schools to choose from on Koh Tao island, we have met the very best.
At Golden Divers, you will be warmly welcomed by a super instructors team.
Very professional, but also friendly and a lot of fun.
Comparing with feedbacks from other diving schools, I am sure we have choosen the best.
We spent much more time with the crew afterwards because we simply felt good with them.
Just go for it.