“Great scuba center!”

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great scuba center!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My friends and I got our Open Waters there and it was a great experience. The staff is really gently and friendly! I would recommend to anyone to book with them anything related with this activities because they are in love with nature and the sea, you could feel their respect for nature and also were really prepared. We felt very encouraged to keep our scuba learning experience, and if I'm back around Koh Tao I'm joining them again for some course for sure.

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Recommended!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great place to learn scuba diving! Best instructors, well organised, nice atmosphere amongst learners... I recommend it! The rooms and the food are good too! simple but really nice.

Visited August 2012
“Feeling like home”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed here for four days. Everybody take care of us and make us feel like a part of the team. Mu buen rollito! Anyplace that makes you feel you are not a tourist but a persone is a good place. Thank you for the days!

Visited June 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“GREAT IHASIA!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Recently i did my EFR&Rescue in IHASIA, and are so great!!!!
The instructors, DM and all the staff are very very friendly!!
Just arrived there, I talked with Brujo, and he already warned me: - here you will sweat your drysuit. I like to teach very good all the courses!!-
And he had reason: I've sweated my drysuit, i finished my course with stiff (a lot of exercices, practices,...) but I have enjoyed a lot!!!!
If somebody is thinking to do some dive course in Koh Tao, do not hesitate, you see there!!

Visited March 2013
“Awesome diving”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've recently taken my Open Water certificate with IH ASIA. Everything was great, staff are very friendly and they speak English as well as Spanish and Catalan. Accomodation was simple,but correct. The best of it were the views to the beach. The dives were great and we did several fun dives with this school. I highly recommend taking the Open Water course with this school.