“Feeling like home”

Ihasia Diving Koh Tao
Ranked #39 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
“Feeling like home”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed here for four days. Everybody take care of us and make us feel like a part of the team. Mu buen rollito! Anyplace that makes you feel you are not a tourist but a persone is a good place. Thank you for the days!

Visited June 2013

Barcelona, Spain
“GREAT IHASIA!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Recently i did my EFR&Rescue in IHASIA, and are so great!!!!
The instructors, DM and all the staff are very very friendly!!
Just arrived there, I talked with Brujo, and he already warned me: - here you will sweat your drysuit. I like to teach very good all the courses!!-
And he had reason: I've sweated my drysuit, i finished my course with stiff (a lot of exercices, practices,...) but I have enjoyed a lot!!!!
If somebody is thinking to do some dive course in Koh Tao, do not hesitate, you see there!!

Visited March 2013
“Awesome diving”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've recently taken my Open Water certificate with IH ASIA. Everything was great, staff are very friendly and they speak English as well as Spanish and Catalan. Accomodation was simple,but correct. The best of it were the views to the beach. The dives were great and we did several fun dives with this school. I highly recommend taking the Open Water course with this school.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Best thing we've done in Thailand!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Diving with Ihasia was probably the highlight of our trip in Thailand. We already had the Open Water but are quite inexperienced divers. We dived in Ko Phi Phi and Ko Tao and found the experience at Ihasia to be far more rewarding. The dive masters are super professional and really helped us to get the most out of our dives and improve certain aspects. Apart from that, everyone is really nice and friendly and so made it a really fun experience. Would highly recommend!!

Visited September 2012
“Amazing place and amazing staff, it couldn't have been better!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I made 13 dives and SSI Advance course with Ihasia in early August. Before the first dive I noticed that this school was much different to the other ones you can find around the island. The Manager, Brujo, explained me that the most important thing for him was to teach how to dive and to educate good divers.

In other places you are seen as a bank and they don't doubt in recommend you to take Advance course just after Open Water course, because they can get an easy plus of 8,000 bath with only 5 dives more. Are you kidding? Can be a diver called "Advanced" having only the 4 dives you get in the Open Water course? Diving is fun but you have to be well trained to do it and you can be sure that in Ihasia will provide it and you will be treated as a diver and not as a wallet (you know what I mean).

Apart from Brujo, the school has a wonderful staff, instructors and dive masters such as Melo, Xime, Jorge, Toni, Gina, Iñigo, Pisha, Juan, etc are amazing and will make you feel safe in every moment and will make your dives unforgettable.

So, if you want to dive with the best school on the island you only have to remember one word: IHASIA.