1,457 results
All reviews aminjirah resort infinity pool sairee beach budget room small resort ocean view main pool stunning views free shuttle scooter rental my girlfriend watch the sunset we loved our stay main town great pool low season taxi service
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We booked 3 nights via the own internet site and benefited from the "mystery offer" and were happily surprised. The room was perfect with a splendid view. The breakfast was very good, including fresh mango which is really rare even in the 5 star hotels. The staff is really nice and helpful. They helped us to book boat and train tickets to Bangkok. I really recommend this hotel. One of my favorite in Thailand.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Dear Nancy

I really appreciate your wonderful comments and it was lively to be of service to you guys....

Xoxo Aminjirah

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Amazing stay at the Aminjitah hotel, perfect location with with incredible sea views! Very good and caring staff and lovely rooms! Very satisfied overall! Would highly recommend if looking to stay on Koh Tao!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

What a heart warmer !!! Thank you ever so much...

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

This place is unbelievable! Friendly staff that are always willing to help and a spectacular view of the ocean. Highly recommended for an affordable , reliable place to stay in Koh Tao! Huge rooms also!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Parmar

Thank you for contributing and sharing your experiences with the rest of tripadvisor. We do our best on a daily basis and it's so nice when guests write a small review. All it takes is 5 minutes and it's very helpful for us to gauge our performance.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Upon arriving to Koh Tao, and having made the mistake of prebooking hotels, we had to walk around to find a new hotel due to a bed bug infestation in our original room. Once we stumbled upon this gem, we were greeted by genuine, friendly staff who took the time to chat with us and show us all of the rooms that were available. The rooms were of high quality for a 3-star hotel and the view from our room was that of a 5-star hotel and there was also free breakfast in the morning. Overall, my friends and I were very happy with this resort and highly recommend it!

Hi Guys,

Pleasure to meet you and glad you enjoyed your short stay!

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Myself and my best friend shared a room at the Old School Beach view and was blown away by the views we experienced. I had a very pleasant experience with the staff and really loved the food in the restaurant. However, I do feel there is still more potential for the breakfast options but I'm not really a breakfast person myself so it didn't bother me as much. The selection of Thai foods available during the evenings was great. The cocktails available by the pool were delicious and an absolute bargain! My room was regularly cleaned and really loved the calming scents left by the cleaners. Very relaxing especially after a long day walking around the island.

If you want value for money, comfort and a vibrant yet relazing atmosphere. This is the place!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sirs

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We'll be sure to explore more options. Guests often forget we have a full egg station, which isn't really seen, but adds a huge variety of extra options. And to us eggs equals breakfast :-)