Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
If Carlsberg did dive schools...

Reviewed yesterday
Luke C
via mobile
Amazing diving course!

Reviewed yesterday
Grace B
via mobile

1,569 results
All reviews coconut monkey fun dives dive sites open water dive school dive shop these guys office staff diving experience my girlfriend refresher course uv night dive marine life amazing experience whole team special thanks made us feel
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My girlfriend and I did absolutely no research for this trip. We did no back ground reading or vetting of any kind. We happened upon master divers only by chance.
When we arrived we were greeted with the warmest of smiles by Nat who maintained her smile even through me being grumpy after a 9 hour journey from Bangkok.
Our instructor was a delightful, cool and hip French lady named Adi, who took us under her wing for our intensive and insightful theory as well as the daunting practical of the open water course.
She had and infectious smile and the patience of a saint: my girlfriend was scared of the water and her experience and expertise shone through at this time as even the slightest of gestures - such as her eye contact and body language under water - put us completely at ease. We felt so safe with her while in such an intimidating and alien environment. Needless to say Toni and I passed our open water course with flying colours all thanks to our Tri-lingual instructor and we have a new found hunger for deeper dives and more colourful fish.
The whole school had such an intimate feel: it really felt like we were invited to be part of such a close-knit family for our short stay in Koh Tao, which was very much welcomed so far from home. Adi really went the extra mile and saved my backside by giving me some suggestions for where to take my girlfriend for her birthday. She wrote them down and marked them on a map of Koh Tao which I used as my cheat sheet for the day.
The cherry on the cake? Three dogs at our stroking disposal: Sandy, Sky and (my favourite) Pig face - see if you can tell which one he is when you arrive there.
While we happened to stumble upon this school purely by chance, I do hope that this review will direct new will-be divers to them. We hit the jackpot, we hope this hedges your bets. Thank you Master divers!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time completing our Open Water Divers PADI course with Ade at Master Divers. Everything was smooth from start to finish and Ade made us so comfortable and happy with everything we did - I always want to see her reassuring face under water with me every time I dive from now on! Fab experience and we definitely recommend Master Divers! Thanks again!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

I visited Koh Tao with a friend who was getting certified at Master Divers and I did a review course there as well. All the instructors and staff are such lovely people! They make sure that you are safe and taken care of for your dives so you can dive feeling confident.

1  Thank Samantha W
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Travelled in March 2018 to finish off our trip in Koh Tao by doing an Open water course. We chose Master divers having read through reviews, and couldn’t be happier with our choice. My partner had never been in deep water before so it was definitely going to be a challenge for our instructor, but Dom made it easy for her and was incredibly professional and great fun. I had done my open water previously, so was able to do a nitrox course while there and still enjoy the dives as fun dives.

1  Thank mcclins
MasterDivers, Manager at Master Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hello mcclins! Congratulations on your PADI Enriched Air Nitrox certification, and to your partner for achieving her PADI Open Water Diver licence!

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and rating! We're delighted to read how happy you were with Dom and his teaching. We pride ourselves on the high level of qualification and experience within our dive team. It means if we have student divers who are a little nervous about getting in the water for the first time - which is very normal - our instructors can draw on this experience to help guide those students gently to the point where they feel safe and comfortable in the water.

Thank you once again for your review. We wish you and your partner a future full of safe and happy dives, and hope we can welcome you both onto our dive boats again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hello,I did my OW with Matter Divers and it was a great experience. The instructors are very competent and make it fun and easy. Definitely will go back for another course.Tobias

1  Thank tobkhan
MasterDivers, Manager at Master Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your excellent rating and feedback. It's brilliant to know you had a great time and are already looking at coming back!
Safe and happy bubbles until next time! :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's fantastic with these guys. It's a really friendly and welcoming feeling you get with these guys right from your first interaction over mails to even meeting them in person.

Their facility, team and equipments are top notch. Hayley was my instructor and she was patient and awesome with the entire training process.

Overall had a fantastic experience and hoping to re-visit this place some time soon for more Fun dives

Cheers

1  Thank MarshalS26

Thanks for your brilliant review and rating, and well done on completing your PADI Open Water Diver course, I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Hayley. You're right, she is a top notch instructor - professional, patient and encouraging - all the things you need to succeed!

We pride ourselves in going the extra mile - whether pre-arrival or during your stay - to make your time with us as positive and hassle free as possible, so its great to know our efforts are appreciated.

Safe onward travels and keep diving! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

you can dive with super cool people. i wanna go back. if yo go to kotao for scuba diving you should be here

1  Thank alhumreum
MasterDivers, Manager at Master Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your excellent rating and feedback. It's brilliant to know you had a great time and are happy to recommend us.

High five, scuba dive! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this course from home and there are that many diving schools on the island. But I was glad I have chosen this one. They are very well organised and even helped out how to get easiest to the island and booked the ticket for me. Because of low season I had Adi as teacher for my own. The progress came up fast and Adi was a really good teacher in explaining how things have to be done correctly and why. Now I have the license and booked further divings on Master Diver. Thanks to this course I feel comfortable under water.

1  Thank sandrow73

Thank you for your excellent review and rating, we are so happy you enjoyed your course and time with us.

We pride ourselves at Master Divers in being organised and providing as much help and assistance as you need, so that your stay with us is fun, safe and hassle free! Congratulations on getting certified with us, and I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Adi :)

Great news that you are already booking more dives - welcome to the diving addiction! ;)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect company to dive with in Koh Tao. Professional, organized, friendly, flexible and relaxed. With a family of 5 we did about 8 dives each, including our first night dive.

1  Thank ckearns2018

Thanks for your brilliant review, we are delighted you had such a great time with us - we love it when our cutomers book return trips and come back for more! We are incredibly proud to be a family friendly dive centre, and love that you are continuing to take diving holidays together.

Night diving is amazing so we are glad you did one - it's like a whole other world. We'll have to get you out on the UV dive next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I went to Thailand and wanted to do some diving, would definitely recommend. Staff was super helpful in planning our trip (how to get to and from the island) and every was very friendly. I did my open water and she did her advanced open water and they were able to coordinate so that we were on the boat at the same time every day (other than her night dive). I was the only student in my course with a dive master and a dive master candidate. There were two students, a dive master and a dive master candidate in my girlfriends class. If you are looking for a great experience with one on one attention then I would highly recommend Master Divers! 10/10 would go back.

1  Thank colinscarffe
MasterDivers, Manager at Master Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your brilliant review. We are delighted you both had such a great time with us. Small groups and more personalised courses are what we specialise in, so its rewarding to know you felt the benefit of more one one one time with your instructors.

Congratulations on becoming PADI Open Water and PADI Advanced Open Water divers respectively, and we wish you safe onward travels and many more underwater adventures together as your trip continues :)