“The place to be on KT”

Master Divers
Ranked #2 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Master Divers is a small, professional PADI 5 star IDC centre on Koh Tao, Thailand, offering dive trips and the full range of PADI scuba diving courses and experience programmes. Guided snorkelling trips, UV night diving and UV snorkelling, as well as Freediving courses are also available here. Master Divers has a long standing reputation for offering a quality dive experience and maintains a friendly and relaxed environment. They guarantee small groups and offer private guiding and tuition too. Their team of multilingual staff are some of the most experienced on the island making the centre a sought after destination for divers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Germany
“The place to be on KT”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I already went diving with Master Divers several times and it was always a great experience. At Master Divers you find super nice, helpful and knowledgable staff, very good equipment, small groups, individualised teaching, a small dive boat …. There’s all you need as an experienced diver or a beginner.
At the beginning of January 2013 I did the two days digital underwater photographer course with Nick which I can highly recommend to anyone who wants to start taking pictures under water or improve their underwater photography skills. Everything was taken care of, Nick showed us how to set up the camera, introduced theory about equipment, the composition of pictures and special tricks for underwater photography. He gave us excellent tips from his own knowledge and experience, evaluated our photos with us after all three dives, answered all our questions patiently (and we were not an easy lot, one being a professional photographer and one being a hobby photographer!).
Thanks to the whole team, to Mark for his excellent navigation skills at Chumpon and to Nick for the two productive and fantastic days on the photo course. Master Divers is the place to be on Koh Tao. I will be back for sure.

Visited January 2013
MasterDivers, Owner at Master Divers, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Nick is an awesome photographer and teacher and we are pleased to have him on the team. I have passed on you comments and we look forward to seeing you back again soon !

• Polish first
Breda, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
“" highly recommended"”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Finished my 4 day SSI course yesterday. The staf really have a personal interest and make you feel welcome in koh tao, the world of diving and with Master divers. They make you trust yourself, the equipement and your buddy wit a lot of interest in you and the occassional humor :) but most important with there knowledge of diving and the live in the ocean and how to treat this. With small groups you really get to know your own reaction under water and what to do to make yourself comfortable in a cool new world. It was great.

Visited February 2013
MasterDivers, Owner at Master Divers, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Im pleased that you enjoyed your course with us.
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“high performance service delivery”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Spent 4 days doing our open water certification. We had our own instructor and a trainee instructor so it was pretty much 1 to 1 training. The team was very friendly and the equipment they had was pretty good. These guys aren't the cheapest but I would certainly recommend them. Thanks Simone and Nayumi!

Visited January 2013
Excellent - Simone and Mayumi - what a team ! Pleased you enjoyed your time with us and thanks for the review !
Ottawa, Canada
“Best shop in Koh Tao”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I spent almost a week diving with Master Divers this past January and I feel like I can honestly say that they are the best shop on the island. It's a very well organized business with amazing and friendly service, small groups, great DM to diver ratio, and high quality and well maintained rental gear. I did my Tec 40 training with them and I absolutely loved it! I'll definitely be doing more Tec in the future. Thanks to Tomo for the instruction!

Visited January 2013
MasterDivers, Owner at Master Divers, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thanks for leaving a review Nick ! I have passed your comments to Tommo - I know he enjoyed teaching your course too. Let us know if you ever come back around this way.
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“top of the line”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

When doing our open water course and topped it off with a deep-dive we wanted a professional dive center and we are so happy with our choice. :-). Equipment very good. Staff friendly and professional. We were also fortunate to get an extremely professional instructor. thank you Kev so much for this life-experince! We have to come back sometime.

Thanks for leaving a review ! Pleased you enjoyed your time with us ! See you next time !