“Awesome”

Bans Divemasters In Training
Ranked #57 of 99 Tours in Koh Tao
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I did my advanced open water with Lucy from Bans. I had an awesome experience. What a great bunch of people. Can't wait to get back under water again. Thanks Lucy!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I did my open water with mike Richardson and Arthur and both were great and really helpful! U if u had any questions about anything underwater mike would know it! I then did my advanced open water with mark hadden and again he was really helpful with everything! Great atmosphere at the resort aswell!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Have just returned from doing my Open Water PADI training at Ban's . I was terrified before starting but all credit must go to my wonderful , highly experienced instructor Dom who was professional and courteous at all times and in whom I very quickly found I had complete confidence . The amount of knowledge you have to absorb in a very short time was initially rather overwhelming [ especially for someone of a 'certain age' who hasn't had to sit an exam for years !] but lovely Dom was always more than willing to expain things repeatedly until it finally sunk in . Because of him , a whole new world has been opened up to me ~ very many thanks .
Finally , I absolutely must thank the unsung hero of this experience , Connor the boatmaster . It was he who very gently , patiently and kindly encouraged me to make that giant leap when I was standing at the end of the boat for the first time with a heavy tank firmly strapped to my back and several kilo's of extra weight strapped round my waist ~ without him I'd probably still be standing there with jelly legs , screaming like a baby ! Thankyou guys , I had a fantastic time !

1  Thank kemptownjos
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I did my padi certification with Bans it was the most amazing experience of my life with the nicest dive masters thank u Taina and everyone at Bans. Really professional and fun. They take u to the most amazing dive sites the islands have to offer.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The rooms were average, but OK for the money. I say 3* which is why i awarded 3*

The staff were lovely and helpful which makes things easier. They also speak excellent English.

The aircon doesn't work great and there was some damp in the wardrobe, but apart from this everything was good. Rooms cleaned to a good standard and was close to beach.

At night there are fireworks and really (and i mean really) loud thumping music coming pounding through the rooms. Up to you if you don't mind this kind of thing.

Bans food is amazing.

I would probably stay here again.