Tripadvisor
Koh Tao
Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
PADI + Advanced

I had a great time at Simple Life! My instructor Karl was an awesome guy! Also Colm was there. I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
nicobM9318VC
Friendly and fun place to do my open water

Loved my time completing my open water PADI. Stayed on longer and did some fun dives. Loved the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

Baptism
973 Reviews
from $82.98
1,995 results
All reviews divemaster internship fun dives dive school dive shop dive trip dive sites rescue diver course a lot of fun great dive whole team laid back these guys awesome instructor special thanks refresher course open water thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020
Review of: PADI open water

The Padi Open Water course was an amazing experience. My two instructors Karl and Conor were very qualified and taught us in a pleasant way.

1  Thank Grubi9
Reviewed January 19, 2020
Review of: PADI open water

I had a great time getting my Open Water certification at Simple Life. We had an amazing ratio of students to instructors (3 students to 2! instructors). Made everything really personal and efficient - got through everything in 2 and half days. Conor and Karl were both absolute legends! Really nice guys and great teachers. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We were only 3 in the group so there was enough space and time for everyone questions and learning speed. The instructor Isabelle was absolutely astonishing, she made clear everyone understand, follow, is safe and feel comfortable. The dive sites were amazing. Quality equipment.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

First I got my PADI I liked it so mich that I decided to do my open water. The i structors Steve and Jesse were very helpful and clear with explaining everything. Then with the advanced course karl was my instructor. He is just crazy, under water he was very good keeping an eye on me at all times and making me feel safe and loved. He is my hero.

1  Thank JesseDeBie
Reviewed January 16, 2020
Review of: PADI open water

Very good diving and course. Did open water and advanced open water. Also Karl is the super best instructor on Koh Tao.

1  Thank James9999999999