Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

Had Steve as an Instructor, he mentored me through my advanced and rescue course. I couldn’t... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Callum F
Dave was a legend!

Recently completed my advanced open water and I can honestly say it’s been incredible! My... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Y8998NHjakem

Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from $21.77
from $54.41
from $22.36
from $108.83
2,187 results
All reviews fun dives dive school dive shop rescue diver course a lot of fun whole team diving experience amazing experience open water my boyfriend karl instructor equipment training courses skills accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were on Koh Tao and wanted to do some diving, we found these guys and I don’t regret it. They’re a friendly crew, laid back but careful and attentive dive masters.

My wife and I did two afternoons of diving with Michelle and had a great time both afternoons. If you’re looking for a dive shop I would recommend looking at Simple Life.

1  Thank cjensenreimann
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

It had been 4 years since my last dives and I was really nervous. We did the morning pool refresher course with Lucas and it was exactly what I needed! Then we went out on the afternoon boat and did 2 Fun Dives with Michelle. She was amazing!!! We did 2 more Fun Dives in the afternoon the next day as well with Michelle.

Just a heads up, I recommend getting some motion-sickness medication if it is choppy out. I got a bit boat-sick the first day but the second was much better after taking motion-sickness meds.

1  Thank kdoublejr
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Great place for a first dive. Karl was our instructor and was super friendly and professional, higly recomended!

2  Thank Tizna99
Reviewed August 22, 2019
Review of: PADI open water

I read countless reviews of plenty of Dive centers on koh tao and decided to go with simple life for my open water. And what a great choice it was.
Karl my instructor was fantastic, he explained everything clearly and made me feel comfortable at all times in the pool sessions. Even though I struggled with a few of the skills Karl was super patient with me 😀. So when it was time for the ocean I was fully confident and I had one of the best experiences ever!!!
Thank you so much Karl and the rest of the staff at simple life, you made my holiday 😀😀😀

2  Thank Jarlsberg14
Reviewed August 21, 2019
Review of: PADI open water

I did the OW course with Simple Life and Karl as our instructor. Had a fantastic time and very happy to be OW qualified. Karl was a great instructor and im so happy I chose Simple Life to do my course. I did the E-learning from home which I would highly recommend if you are short on time on holiday. Loved the open water dives and the places they took us too.

3  Thank 1212ellaa