“Awesome experience, couldn't be happier.”
Review of Simple Life Divers

Simple Life Divers
Ranked #8 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Small to medium dive school offering all courses from beginner to Professional. We have 2 well equipped dive boats and great on site facilities including custom built pool for diver training as well as bar and restaurant facilities. We can also offer a range of accommodations ranging from dorm beds to private sea view bungalows.
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I did our divers certification here and had an awesome experience. I looked around online about the different dive companies on the island and am glad we chose simple life. We were very fortunate to have our own teacher(ours was Baden, thanks for everything) and he was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Our dives were smooth and trouble free. We both feel very comfortable with everything we learned and wish we had more time to do more diving.

Simple life has classes and dive trips that seem to be much smaller than the other dive companies. Other dive boats that were going out had people packed in like sardines and I can't imagine it would have been the same experience going with another company.

Their prices were lower than most, the hotel rooms worked out perfectly and were very reasonable. Baden, and simple life, thank you so much.

Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll be just as happy as us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I took my advanced course there and it was great. My instructor (Tim) was really helpful, extremely friendly, and made it easy to relax. The boat was better than others we saw and the equipment was also in great shape. Overall a great experience. I would recommend Simple Life to anyone who wants a relaxing but professional experience diving in Koh Tao.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a blast.Getting a PADI Open Water Certification in paradise is beyond what I imagined. The staff was layed back. Yet, very professional giving you the feeling of safe and informative environment while having a great time. If there is one thing on your "must do list" in Thailand it's going diving in Koh Tao.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were definitely looking forward to taking our open water course and we had a great experience! Our instructor Freddie was super relaxed and chill but still taught us all the necessary skills. On the first dive I had some problems equalizing but he took the time to make sure I was comfortable and I did fine on the rest of the dives. Our group was small (only us and one other guy) which was great. They seemed a little unorganized when it came to knowing what dive sites we were going to though, and it would have been nice to go to chumphon pinnacle as I heard that's the best spot. My only other complaint was that the room we were put in was a little grungy... Apparently the resort was pretty full so we got stuck with a less than stellar room even though we had booked the package over a month in advance. But other than that everything was great and I would definitely recommend simple life divers!

1  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Initially I was a bit scared of diving, but the instructors made you feel relaxed and put your mind at ease, by the end of the first session in the pool I was sold. The diving was fantastic and an experience one should not miss!! Simple life Divers is like one big family, everyone is warm and welcoming, there is a high standard of professionalism, but there was always room for a laugh. There is a chilled atmosphere, which helps make the experience, and you feel safe the whole time. I would highly recommend anyone to do there open water and advanced, especially with Simple life!!

1  Thank beckyfry