Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A ticket to a new (underwater) world

Crave4Travel
Andratx, Spain
via mobile
Goodtimes and excellent memories

Jeppe O

All reviews rock climbing speed boat adventure day dive sites open water these guys instructor dan flying trapeze fun dives small group my friend great company diving experience dive shop felt safe diving course made us feel
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I got my open water and advanced SSI with GTA back in 2015 after I did a discover scuba with them in 2012. Which was my introduction to scuba diving for which I am so grateful. After that I was hooked a voucher to return and get my Certs in 2015.

They are a wonderful bunch of cheerful people that looked after me so well!

I can highly recommend going diving with them instead of the over crowded schools in Koh Tao.

1  Thank Crave4Travel
Reviewed 2 days ago

Living on Koh tao for 6 month gave me the option of hanging out with a lot of awesome people and take part in all of the nice activities goodtimes have to offer.
Never have i been meet with so lovely people and complete taken in by tim and charly. Climbing, diving, party and lovely kaos of night followed. Thanks

1  Thank Jeppe O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the cliff jumping and snorkeling for the afternoon and honestly I didn’t expect much of how it would be. It turns out to be so much fun!! Charley and Tim are amazing and genuine people and taking the time to show us all the cool fish and spots. It feels more like going out with friends than a tour so I really recommend this place :) This is a good business with heart. I love it so much and would go again

XX

1  Thank Sirin S
Charly S, Owner at Goodtime Adventures, Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely Review! It was such a fun afternoon with you guys, we had a lot of fun too! Please come back and visit us again soon! Thanks! Charly :)

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We did our advanced diving course, the guide was excellent and professional. We were in a small group alone in the boat witch was very fun! We had a great time

Reviewed September 6, 2018

If your in Koh Tao and trying to decide which Company to get open water certified with than search no further. Goodtime Adventures is the bee's knees and has the best staff on the Island. I would request Happy Dan to be your instructor. He's very patient and will go through step by step to ensure your properly trained for the Scuba world. I highly recommend these guys! Cheers to Charley and Tim for running a great establishment, see you guys sooner than later!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Arriving on koh tao we quickly realised there are a LOT of dive centres to choose from so we decided to speak to a couple based on recommendations.
As soon as we walked into goodtime there was a really nice atmosphere, we were greeted warmly and all our questions (and there were quite a few) were patiently and helpfully answered.
All the staff are super friendly and helpful, they clearly know their stuff.
We chose goodtime because we felt most confident in the course they offered and we felt comfortable with them right away. We did the SSI open water diver course with Dan Halmi as our instructor.
We actually couldn't have hoped for a better instructor, Dan was very clear, patient, humorous and whenever my friend felt nervous he put her at ease. All the dives we did were fun and interesting, if we had longer in Thailand we would definitely do more!!! As an added bonus there's a really cute bar behind the shop and there are always lovely dogs wandering around :)
Thank you so much for making learning to dive such an amazing experience! Jenny and Jemma x

1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We arrived to the shop and greeted by the lovely and lively Charley, who provided us with great information about all the dive sites! We then went back to book our first few dives with them. We firstly had Dan (Lion Dan!!!) who we both really enjoyed his company and jokes! The groups were small and very well managed, and Dan had a lot of knowledge about all the dive sites.
The next day we went back for some more dives with the other Dan, again we felt very safe with him underwater. All the other staff on the boat were fab, and there were very good vibes and an nice atmosphere on the boat. The Captains on the boat were so friendly and helpful. I could not recommend this company enough, even when we entered the shop, the aroma and attitude off all the staff working there were very uplifting and in good spirits! We also did the UV night dive, which is not available in most other dive shops on the island, which was an incredible experience!!!
We were very sad when our week of diving with Goodtime divers was over, after completing 10 dives we still wanted more! We hope to be back. Thank you so so much for a great week!

1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed August 4, 2018

If your new or have been diving befor this shop has you covered! We went to the shop from a referral from a friend. As soon as we walked in we felt like family. Great staff and the dive gear was the best I've ever rented. We had one in our group that was getting open water, and two that were doing advanced. They worked with us so we could all be on the same boat. Our instructor Dan was very knowledgeable about the dive sites and history of the area. He was calm and gave us clear pre dive plans and instructions about the skills and dive we were about to do. I felt comfortable and relaxed about everything we did. Even after the dive the shop has all sorts of activities going on. Thanks again Dan!! I would highly recommend Goodtime with Happy Dan. Amazing staff, Great ocean, Goodtime!

2  Thank mattsears99
Reviewed August 3, 2018

we took the hotel suggestion of a tour in a private local boat.
We spent a nice day visiting the island and snorkeling.

1  Thank Desiree P
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I completed my PADI and Advanced Adventurer certificated with Goodtimes. Everything was excellent. Vicky our instructor was clearly very skilled and a great teacher. She was always calm and knowledgeable in all situations, which made me feel safe and confident. Communication was excellent, both before I arrived via email, and during my course. I was quickly provided with all materials electronically so I could prepare. The staff are all lovely and there’s a really fun atmosphere in the hostel. I would definitely recommend Goodtimes - you’ll have a Great time! :)

2  Thank JulesQ82