“Excellent”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #64 of 202 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In the city of Mea Haad , located between Bangkok Bank and Seatran Pier , our Restaurant is open from 4 pm until....late.Buono Appetito
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food here was great and they were very welcoming. They had a range of wines and pizza and didn't take long for the food to come! I would highly recommend eating here if you have the chance.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The prices are a bit up there, but it is value for money. The staff, chef's and owner is great people and we enjoyed a long evening in the restaurant.

I cannot fault this for anything that was served to us and I cannot fault the staff. You most go and eat if on Koh Tao.

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Love thai food! But after a week of spicy dishes it was really nice to get bit of Mediterranean flavour ! Surprised Amazing olive oil they have and the ravioli where excellent!! Restaurant friendly and clean!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely a great experience. It's a really great italian place and with great food.
Unfortunately I was sick the Day we went there, and i couldn't finish my meal because of the pain in my throat, and then they offered me painkillers and a doggyback.
So If you want to go to a restaurant with really great food and service.. This is the place :)

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Koh Tao really let us down for quality restaurants and whilst there I was desperately trying to find a decent place to eat. We visited this restaurant because of the good reviews on Trip Advisor and also because we enjoy the cuisine. To our surprise we really enjoyed the meal and actually we ordered a lot as we were so hungry. The service was swift and the food was really good. If you are craving for solid good food in Koh Tao then you must check this place out.