Wind Beach Resort
$53
Agoda.com
$112
  • Breakfast included
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
$131
$108
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$66
$39
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$55
$41
  • Breakfast included
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$45
$36
$53
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$22
$21
$96
$70
Agoda.com
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$51
All reviewsreception staff were helpfulbeach accessswimming poolbars and restaurantsbooked this hotellaundry servicesun loungersmini bardive schoolsunsetsairee
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My partner and I stayed here whilst visiting the island for a wedding. Absolute bargain for the price we paid. Loved the staff, room and food. There is such a relaxed and inviting atmosphere to the place. Beautiful setting too! We shall definitely return to Wind Beach should we go back to Koh Tao...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We ate here several times as the green chicken curry was delicious and the staff was friendly, it was in front of Sairee beach and had free internet acces. There was also a free pool table and alwas had a nice chilled out atmosphere. The place was offering accomodation as well but we can not review on that. I would recommend this place to eat and chill out.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

So this place is cheap, relatively speaking! We got a room, like the terrace bungalow, not the hut for B1000 per night for 5 nights low season! On first impression the place seems ok, it has AC, TV and hot water! That is about it!
We left after 2 nights, the bathroom wasn't very clean there was mould on the ceiling and the water smelled when it was running. Also on the bed there was a sheet on the bottom and a towelling sheet on top so very rough to sleep under also there were stains on the bed clothes. We were there for two nights and on the room was never cleaned, when you consider that you have to put toilet paper in the bin and not down the toilet (as is common in Asia) this is really disgusting!
There seem to be a lot of staff but I have no idea what they do, when we were at the beach bar they never even offered us a menu and seemed put out when we ordered a drink. There was on girl there who was lovely but that was it we couldn't wait to get out!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rosie_D53
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We booked an air-conditioned room for 3 nights for around 1500 baht / night (not cheap, huh?) When we checked in, we found that the floor of the room is full of sand and the bedsheets looked yellow in color. We doubted that if anyone cleaned up the room...Ok...fine...and then in the middle of the night, I felt quite uncomfortable while sleeping on the bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw a COCKROACH on the bed!!!! I quickly turned on the light and my boyfriend even found another COCKROACH in the toilet!!! Oh my god....we couldn't stand with it at all. Therefore, on the next day, we booked another room nearby which is very clean and tidy. It costs only 1000baht / night. Actually there are many nice hotels nearby offering good rooms.

Undeniably, this "resort" is just next to Sairee Beach which is very convenient in terms of location, but think twice before booking it. If you want to sleep in such a dirty room, go ahead!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Friendly staff, great location clean rooms and not very expensive. I stayed for 1 month as i liked it so much

• Stayed: April 2011