“Got my OWS here”

Scuba Junction Diving Co. Ltd
Ranked #9 of 98 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Centrally located on Koh Tao’s beautiful Sairee beach, Scuba Junction specializes in providing a friendly & personalized service, highly rated by Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet & i-escape. With + 20 years experience & staffed by a team of experienced, multilingual professionals. Scuba Junction is a PADI 5 Star Centre offering courses for all levels of diver, from beginner to professional. Exclusive benefits include: • Cheap dive insurance • Maximum group size of 4 • Discounted accommodation in clean, quiet resorts • 2 x swimming pools • New scuba equipment serviced on site by certified equipment technicians • Free dive computer use • Restaurant • Massage Parlour • Free optical lenses • Free wifi • Free taxi transfers
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I got my OWS and Advanced Adventurer here. The staff was thorough, explained everything well, and the price was right. I have no complaints at all. Well recommended.

1  Thank dngrcnnn
There are newer reviews for Scuba Junction Diving Co. Ltd

Reviewed June 29, 2013

As an already certified PADI open water diver I was looking to do some fun dives, and my girlfriend with zero diving experience and being extremely scared of the sea was looking to try diving after some persuasion by myself. They made her feel at ease and Kelly her instructor really helped get ver her fears of the water and calm her nerves down. She completed her discover scuba diving course (dsd) with ease and can't wait to dive again and do her open water. As for myself because I hadn't dived for some years and was a bit rusty with my information I did a tune up for my open water and re learnt some of the things I initially learnt, after that I had several fun dives all of which were brilliant. Couldn't have chose a better place to dive in Koh Tao. Thanks for the help guys. Tom and Alice

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been diving for almost 40 years and my wife needed to get certified. I took a refresher and she took the open water course. The operation at Scuba Junction is very professionally run and the social atmosphere is beyond belief. The enthusiasm for the dives that the staff imparts to all who are participating inspires tremendous excitement. The staff is a blend of nationalities; Australian, British, German, Thai and French, just to name a few. There are quite a few regular divers working on advance certifications who are a great help to the diver masters and customers. We spent two weeks diving with Scuba Junction and had to force ourselves to leave. We are coming back. We agree with the reviews that comment; small groups, very friendly staff, safety is the primary concern, good dive equipment (including dive computers), no hidden costs-everything is included in the dive price listed, candid discussions and honesty. My wife notes that it is a fun, friendly and relaxed group to dive with.

1  Thank Laylah N
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Awesome place to learn... Super friendly, super safe, super fun! So glad I came back... did my open water and advanced here two years ago... set me up perfectly for more diving in Aus, NZ and Fiji. Now I'm back to do my dive master training... loving the easy going team with their emphasis on fun, safety and respecting the beautiful underwater natural world. SJ you rock!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I did my try-dive, open water, and advanced within a week all at SJ. Once I figured out my dives were over, I couldn't stop myself from continuing on. I'm still pretty surprised I didn't stay, but alas, all I can do now is make sure everyone else goes here! I had Charlie as an instructor and he was fantastic, but I think he's gone now, so I'll mention Leanne so she can get her free drink! All the staff at SJ are awesome and super friendly, and I still miss walking in that shop for more dives! I'll be back for my rescue course, mark my words!

2  Thank alyssaphan