Scuba Junction Diving Co. Ltd
Ranked #10 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Centrally located on Koh Tao’s beautiful Sairee beach, Scuba Junction specializes in providing a friendly & personalized service, highly rated by Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet & i-escape. With + 20 years experience & staffed by a team of experienced, multilingual professionals. Scuba Junction is a PADI 5 Star Centre offering courses for all levels of diver, from beginner to professional. Exclusive benefits include: • Cheap dive insurance • Maximum group size of 4 • Discounted accommodation in clean, quiet resorts • 2 x swimming pools • New scuba equipment serviced on site by certified equipment technicians • Free dive computer use • Restaurant • Massage Parlour • Free optical lenses • Free wifi • Free taxi transfers
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We did the Open Water Course with Scuba Junction, and everything went so smooth, from logistics to the class itself. The main reason we chose this school was because they work with groups of 4 people. We found it as a very important aspect, when you first learn to dive.
We were picked up from the pier, got accommodation with the school, everything was nicely organized for us. The staff is very friendly and eager to help.

Salva was our instructor, we had the class in Spanish and we loved him! He's very self-confident and relaxed, making you feel that being -18m under water is similar to a walk in the park :)
Thank you, Salva, for getting us ready to explore the other aprox.70% of the world, the one covered by water :) We are very grateful!

Anca and Isra

1  Thank AncaGliga

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

After having a previous dive with another company that was terrible and then coming to scuba junction- the customer service, professionalism and passionate dive instructors was refreshing.

My dive instructor Leanne and jeff (who was training to be a dive master) were both extremely friendly, professional and passionate about diving. The moment i got there i was greeted, sized and suited up and then a few minutes later on the boat- they are extreamly efficient.

Leanne went through everything on the boat and was very safety conscious thoroghout the entire dive, as was jeff. I really enjoyed the constant communication whilst underwater and that they strived to point out/ find all the marine life they could whilst down there.

If I had to do so my only bone to pick would be the fact that we were meant to do the following two dive locations- green rock and pee wee but instead after the first dive other instructors on the boat decided that they wanted to go to white rock instead (which I had done two days before) I was disappointed about this and when I pointed out that I would prefer to go to original location I was told I had been out voted.

Regardless I still had an awesome experience and a great two dives.

1  Thank Timetravelbug
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have booked Advanced Open water Course a couple weeks before I arrived Koh Tao. It was kind of adventure for me because I was travelling by myself. Before taking AOW course, I was a little scared since I knew I was not a good diver yet. What I wanted to do is to improve my diving skills, so I could have more fun diving. Thanks Scuba Junction for having such an awesome instructor, Cameron. He is a really nice and helpful person. He helped me to learn a lot of things about diving and was very patient with me. I felt totally relaxed and had so much fun diving. I love diving more and more! HUGE THANKS TO CAM! YOU ARE AWESOME! Not only a great instructor that Scuba Junction has, but also nice lovely receptionists. Pen and Jaaw made my holiday which was supposed to be little lonely become the terrific holiday ever! There is nothing much I could say about them besides they are the most wonderful Thai ladies on the island! Thank you Scuba Junction! You became a big part of my awesome holiday! If I had more time, I definitely went for further courses and hung around there. Will never leave, if it's possible.

1  Thank Kokhao_Prommakong
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Scuba Junction were absolutely brilliant. All the staff were very eager to help. Accommodation is basic but clean and neat, if you are doing an Open Water qualification ( as we did ) its perfect :-)

A big thank you to all the team especially "G" and Jeff D for making our first Scuba experience so enjoyable!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a seriously well run dive centre. It's fun & friendly whilst maintaining a disciplined approach to the diving. Their equipment is well maintained and well choosen. All of the staff I met during my 5 days were good clear communicators with a passion for diving. The course my girlfriend did was extremely well taught and the fun diving I did was beautiful, relaxing and ran like clockwork.

1  Thank caffeinate_me