“Perfect villa near the beach with wonderful view...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
britthorn...
Stockholm County, Sweden
“Perfect villa near the beach with wonderful view and friendly host”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Fantastic location near the beach and with amazing view.
We were very well received by the host, Victor, who gave us lots of
good information about what to do and where to go on the island.
We loved it and will come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Niclas H
“The place to be!”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautifully located villa! I have been to the island several times and this is by far my favorite place to stay. The host was very kind and helpful. This is my new home on the island!

Management Response
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks you for trusting us with your holiday, have safe trip home and we look forward to seeing you again!
Taipdpp
Stockholm, Sweden
“Happy camper”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I've come to Koh Tao on and off for the last 15 years, and the choice of accommodation has really changed. There are lots of fine options with many different pros and cons. I chose Keshin over the others mainly because I've stayed in this area many different times before, and it's my favorite neighborhood on Koh Tao (close to my favorite restaurant too- Duck 955). Also, we loved the view and the fact that Everything is clean and tidy and felt very new and modern. Victor and Tun were always available to help us with all our needs. We especially liked that they helped arrange a motorbike for us with a reputable company (we've had bad experiences in the past). Thanks for everything guys! We'll see you next year

Management Response
Oct 26, 2017
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for choosing to us and it was an absolute delight hosting you. Have a safe trip home and please come back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing