“The Best in Koh Tao”

Ranked #144 of 205 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 2, 2012

we ate here every night for the duration of our stay. Fresh BBQ red snapper and huge chicken and veg kebabs. great setting eating on the beach and having a few beers before we hopped to the next island. Would highly recommend if you are looking for proper thai food.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I ate here a couple of times and the food was always decent, although one night we had to wait over an hr to get our food.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I was staying at Big blue so ate dinner in their restaurant twice. I was shocked at how expensive their Thai food was so decided to have western food instead there. I had the fantasia pasta the first night which was tasty and a pizza the second night which was pretty good. Service was average, what you expect in Thailand. The setting was beautiful, right on the beach - fantastic.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have a strange fascination with this place - in the past 13 months I have spent 5 nights in Koh Tao and had dinner here 5/5 of those nights.

The BBQ chicken kebab and BBQ red snapper are amazing, and I'm happy to pay 90 baht for a large Chang. Fire show is very good as well! If you run out of the amazing Garlc Aoli they are happy to give you more!

I'm so glad I didn't see the review about the animal cruelty before we went because I never would have supported a place that did that. All the dogs I saw seemed to be left alone, seemed to be welcome, and some were probably even fed!

Eat here - yum!

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

It is a very welcoming restaurant with plenty of young adults, mostly divers! The music is quite loud when their is a diving video on which makes it hard to converse but the atmosphere is great and the food was very good! The arrival service is good but is you wait for them to bring the bill you will wait a long time. The best is to simply walk up to the restaurant reception to pay when you're ready ! + it's right on the beach so the view is great although it was quite windy when we went ! (june)