On positive reviews from the travel agent we decided to stay at the hotel. We were only there for 2 nights and it was terrible. The rooms were damp with lots of mosquitoes, there were hairs in the bathroom and when asked to have the room cleaned they did not. When house cleaning came the next day they did not change the sheets or clean the bathroom leaving the hairs. The only good thing about the hotel is that the pool is beautiful, and it was extremely close to the pier but if you are going for a beach holiday I would recommend staying somewhere else as the beach is full of boats . The breakfast I would definitely not recommend staying here due to the lack of cleanliness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa