Koh montra was an ok resort. Rooms were nice and big. Bed was huge but the major let down was the reception staff. They were so unfriendly and not helpful. Really came across bad. The breakfast was good and location wasn't too bad either however unless you have a family don't stay here and choose a hotel elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa