We stayed in this hotel five nights. We had arrived quite sick from the boat trip (it had been stormy and 90% of the boat was seasick) and surprisingly upon arrival there was a young man holding up a sign with my name, a lifesaver! Once the checkin was done our luggage was carried to the room and we could relax.
The room: very spacious, the bed is very big, air conditioned, nice pool/beach view and there was a little sofa to relax on. It had a balcony where we could put things to dry. The bathroom was also big and spacious, the shower and bathroom are separated by a wall. The room was clean and we never heard our neighbors.
The restaurant was very good, it had been recommended to us by friends. You can eat all day which is a nice thing.
We didn't rent a scooter since everything is so close.
Overall, the hotel was nice and clean, the staff was always helpful and smiling.
Would go back :-).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa