Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$34
View deal
Hotels.com$34
Tripadvisor$34
ZenHotels.com
CheapTickets$34
Orbitz.com$34
Travelocity$34
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2012

BED BUGS! And in two different quality rooms!!!
Restaurants bathrooms are 10 times better than AC's bathrooms, you can't close the pipe and it has a terrible leak, so the floor is ALWAYS wet.
Sleep in the bed is like sleeping in the floor, the mattress is too hard.
One good thing could be the swimming pool, but is next to the restaurant's kitchen, so there are so many flies that it's imposible to be outside the pool in peace.
The receptionist leaves much to be desired too...

Room tip: check the beds before accept the room.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
11  Thank camila h
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice rooms, A/C worked, huge beds. We had a cabin surrounding the pool which was nice. The food in the restaurant was both cheap and amazing. The view of the sunset on their terrace was amazing. Music could be a wee bit loud if you were looking for an early night, but we weren't so was perfect.

Room tip: Get one near the pool
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CallumJ621
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed in the AC 2 hostel next door (I think they are run by the same people). The bungalow was full of holes, we had lizards crawling all over our walls and when we tried to leave early without paying they refused to give us a refund. Worst experience ever - dont go here.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
10  Thank Sinead N
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I got booked here through Phoenix Divers (great dive shop!) and between my dives and certifications in I stayed 4 more nights which I paid myself. Very basic, but not bad. What makes it hard to recommend is that the resort is burning a lot of trash, particularly R11 and R12 are affected badly by this. All other bungalows closer to the bar will have bass thumping all night from the AC bar. Also, the AC restaurant is overpriced and you still get cheated.

Room tip: Make sure you are in the far back and away from the trash burning.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Witte_Aap
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Booked on agoda for about 1400B a night, turned up and checked in, gave the key deposits over (1000B) for 2 rooms, walked to our room and saw the swimming pool was empty, fair enough, it's low season so I understand hotels prefer to do maintenance at this time of year, apart from that the room was no way worth what we payed, so we went back to reception to cancel our reservation, only to be told we can't cancel. I asked to speak to the manager and the bloke behind the desk abruptly answered "I am the manager" I then asked to speak to the owner, to which he replied "No" after phoning agoda and resolving our problem we then went to get our deposits for the keys back (1000B). The manager then told us we cannot have our deposits back, baring in mind we hadn't as much as set foot in the room for more than 5 minutes to have a look at it, I see this as very unreasonable, I told him this to which he replied " I don't care", very professional manager you see. In the end we gave up trying and literally cut our loses, much to my disapproval, we walked 2 minutes up the road and got a room for 1000B at bans resort, this maybe cheaper than usual as I was doing my diving with them, either way it worked out alot cheaper, they have 2 full pools of water & really nice rooms. Would recommend to anyone, if anyone does go to AC resort my advice is to check the rooms first before agreeing to give a deposit of 500B per room

Date of stay: June 2012