“Very good and average”

Ranked #23 of 208 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

The first time I visited this place I had a crispy snapper green curry which was just delicious, even if a bit westernised. We went back again on our last night and were left disappointed. I thought the fresh squid would be delicious but it was so chewy. The other food was just average. That said the location and atmosphere are great and they serve the best white wine by the glass that I've had in Thailand! Some of the staff are polite and friendly. Others liaise with you like you are an inconvenience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great food, great location. Really mellow and laid back. Felt unhurried and un pressured by the staff. Mum and I went for a meal, I eat spicy, she cannot stand spicy foods. I ate a seriously good red ruck curry, she enjoyed her salmon. We then retired to the bean bags for coffee and a spot of chit chat. Will return

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had 2 nice diners at the beach at Whtening. Food is tastefull and friendly served. Best Nasi Goreng in town.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

nice food and atmosphere - shame about the building site next door but it certainly didn't ruin what was a good night here.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The restaurant looks lovely - all in white with good tableware. However I ordered Chicken with cachew nuts and I got two small pieces of chicken and the rear was Tofu, which I really don't like.
I told the waiter about this but he just shrugged his shoulders and out his hands in the air.
Despite complaining we had to pay.
There are many other restaurants, which perhaps don't look as good but the food is as promised on the menu !