“Expected more”
Review of Whitening

Whitening
Ranked #20 of 181 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Seafood, European, Asian, Thai, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Expected more”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We went here after seeing the reviews on Trip advisor, and I must say I was a little disappointed. What I liked was it was on the beach. The service was not particularly friendly, and the hostess seemed almost bothered to seat us. The food was ok, not great, but ok. Maybe my expectations were too high from reading some of the other reviews, or we caught them on a bad night.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
“All Good!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

What can I say that has not been said already? Food is excellent esp the seafood lover BBQ. Good friendly service and a nice location. If friends asked me where to recommend for a nice evening meal in Koh Tao, Whitening would be the place that first springs to mind!

“Great food, great view”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, a step up from anywhere else we ate on the island. Even though you might pay more than other places for some dishes, they warranted the prices. I had the baked garlic giant prawns and my lady friend had the red curry. Very tasty. Would recommend to anyone

Calgary, Canada
“Great dining experience!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Tables right on the beach, there is also a lounge area with bean bag chairs by the beach. Amazing fresh fish, cooked beautifully. Best place I went for dinner in Koh Tao!

Visited November 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“great drinks great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

At Whitening I ate the best sea food during my trip in Thailand. They also make the best mojitos, and the service is good. Only negative thing is the location next to construction of the pier. Whitening is highly recommended, good for all kinds of people!

Visited December 2013