JP Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Ko Tao Resort(Koh Tao)
View Hotel
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew heaven dive schoolchalok baanfreedom beachsafety boxrooms are basicceiling fancold watergreat place to staywould stay here againswimming poolrent a scootershark bayprivate beachsairee beachwifiaccommodationkoh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We rent a few rooms in the two-storey building. The buildings are located in a wide garden area, behind the road. Upstairs rooms have one bid bed, downstairs two beds. Value for money is good, as you can get to the beach in less than one minute. Beds are a bit hard and only cold water was provided. It's quite clean. The restaurant is a bit expensive but have many choices stretching along the bay.

Room Tip: Any room is good, some have air condition but actually we didn't need it as it was cool in the night.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank GaryMuc
Reviewed January 29, 2014

simply put: overpriced, rude staff, disgusting rooms, and worst side if the island. also the beds feel like they're made of wood. we moved after 3 days and it was the best choice we made. the only thing good to say is that the massage women near the lobby are great.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was the worst accommodation experience we had in Thailand. Firstly the staff are rude and unhelpful. Secondly the room was awful. No automatic cleaning of the rooms, missing bar fridge, no a/c and worst of all the beds were extremely uncomfortable. The only redeeming factor was the hot water but for the price its not worth it. One day we locked our key in the room and there was no one at reception to help us!

Plenty of better places in Koh Tao to stay at.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Arun V
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My review is for the seaside restaurant at JP resort. I never really like pizza in Asia but that one was great. Thin crust, tasty (vegetarian for 240b) ! Perfect for one person. The staff was lovely. Good service, good place beside the beach. Wood everywhere in resto. Adorable place.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I ended up discovering JP's as I was driving past. I popped in for a bite to eat and really enjoyed the excellent food , served with a smile from the great Burmese staff.

I ended up coming back every day for the next week to have my usual Mango Shake and the various dishes.

I didn't see much of JP's resort itself, as its set back in the Jungle more, but the restaurant is right on the beach and is a great place to chill out and relax. Also JP's has the fastest Wi Fi on Ko Tao, so its a great place to come, spend some money, enjoy some great food whilst uploading my pics and checking FB, emails etc.

I'll certainly be back here soon :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo