Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort
$162
$140
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Mama Beach Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$77
$70
  • Breakfast included
Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$136
$126
  • Breakfast included
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$90
$77
  • Restaurant
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
$18
$17
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$278
$143
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$46
$41
  • Free Internet
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$76
$63
Priceline
  • Pool
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
$35
$32
  • Free Internet
1,400 results
All reviewsno electricity during the daymosquito netcold waterhalf day tourcoral reefclamsmaya baytonsai pierhigh tideremote locationlong boatmain townfire showpeace and quietthai massageflip flopsgarden bungalow
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This place seemed nice enough, private beach, get away from the crowds. But it was far from the dream we were looking for. If you have a resort that people must use boats to get to you should provide the initial going there and back to be free, not nearly the price of a night. I can understand if it is all the day trips or additional use of the boats but this should be included in the price. So you're pretty much stuck here. The (women) staff were incredibly rude to my friend and I during our entire stay. The food is AWFUL, again if you're going to trap us then at least include breakfast. The wifi is terrible as well. We did find the path leading to town and used this instead. While in town we picked up some food - including noodles. When we asked for some hot water for the noodles they even charged us for that. This place is absolutely ridiculous. DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you have a ton of money for mediocre food.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank KaileneK
phiphirelax, General Manager at Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. Your feedbacks are very important to us as you do assist us in our continuous efforts in improving our services & facilities. We apologize that our resort did not meet your expectations in terms of location and that you felt overcharged by our services. The prominent point of the resort its beautiful, quiet and remote located. Sometimes perceived to be a disadvantage as well. We're so pround location and our private beach with its stunning views. However, we cannot offer the same variety as some other places for the nightlife.
About our transport service from our resort to Ton Sai Pier, we have 2 times a day and from Ton Sai to resort 4 times a day, we’re sorry that we can’t running the boat all day all night as your idea. And
We hope you will have a time to check the details about transportation around Phi Phi Island or compare the price of transportation or room rate that we’re similar as another hotel or resort about transportation schedule or price.
We can’t add the cost of transportation or breakfast to our room rate because some guest take taxi boat or Speed Boat or walk to be here, so the price is difference..

Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in June Phi Phi is absolutely magnificent and well worth going the trip around the islands were amazing Phi Phi relax resort in the other hand brings another meaning to the word relax. The owner is a dictator from hell the staff are rude the food not up to standard and expensive . We were greeted with two bottles of hot water in our room . The only available refreshments, not allowed to have ice to cool it down unless we paid 10 baht a glass. Restaurant says closes at 9.30 but actually closes at 8.30 so would have been nice to have been notified. Bar is open cocktails are mainly juice but paying full prices. Can't get coffee unless restaurant open no amenities once restaurant is closed at 8.30. Asked to hand over any foods which I understand due to monkeys etc but if restaurant is closed can't even have own food . Due to paying $70 per night I am on holiday but treated like I am doing them a favour I still expect to be able to have something when I would like to have it . Told where to sit and what I could do.
Paid for ferry to Phi Phi then have to pay extra to get to resort . Told 150 baht each way. This is a lie . To return we needed to pay 250 baht. Told wrong information about when ferry left for phuket so had to wait around for 4 hours once we paid the excessive fee to get back to Tonsai.
Like I said Phi Phi amazing just find a different resort . This Manager or owner needs to brush up on people skills and should maybe look at why people don't return .
Spend your money somewhere else. This place for food and drinks cost us more in three days than we spent for a while week in Patong. Absolute money rort.
WiFi in rooms huh. The cabins were exactly what I expected and was happy with the set up just the prices and the management and the staff need a lesson on how to run a business. Never in my life would I stay at this resort again and I will make sure everybody I know doesn't go. Will definitely find a different place next time .

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed July 3, 2016

I loved staying at phi phi relax, you really get the island life experience. The huts were small but roomy enough equipped with mosquito nets, comfy beds, shower, toilet etc. I see people complain about the lack of creature comforts but it's not a big deal if you're staying for a few days or so. It's all part of the experience. The food in the restaurant was delicious, no complaints there. The staff were all friendly, especially loved the guys that worked on the long tail boats, all so hardworking and always had a smile on their faces. It's a 20 min taxi boat ride to the mainland or a trek through the bush land for about 45mins to an hour depending on your fitness. I actually enjoyed walking it, it was rewarding but very sweaty haha. I'd stay here again for sure, they put on a great tour of Maya bay, Viking caves and all the other tourist attractions around phi phi for a very decent price too. All up, a great experience. ps/ there are few beautiful cats and a kitten at the resort, we fed them when we could, so if you're a cat lover, cat food is cheap and they definitely enjoyed it.

Room Tip: beach front is amazing, falling asleep to the ocean, cant beat it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Quite expensive considering you sleep in a beach hut with a fan. Electricity goes off at throughout the day and wifi is advertised but I think I connected once during my stay. Location is away from the centre which is nice to some extent. The day tour was brilliant and the highlight of our trip. The restaurant food wasn't up to standards. So you don't have many options unless you rent a taxi boat to the centre which cost us 900baht for one way. Some staff are quite rude but others are really nice.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2016

What you're paying for with this resort is privacy (there are only a few villas and each one is quite a distance from the other) and service (everyone is friendly and helpful and nothing is a problem). In our package we had not only room but fruit plate Thai massage, snorkling and kayaking.

We also got to see an entire family of monkeys when one of the staff took us to see them, whilst he threw them chunks of apple!

Of course, being on a beach, there's no air conditioning, just electric fans, but we slept through no problem and didn't need the mosquito net (we didn't get bitten either, and I ALWAYS get bitten!)

Food was good and the we spent quite a time at the cocktail bar too. The cocktail waitress hugged us when we left!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple