Positive: I really loved this place! Just to list few good remarks:
- Great location. 10 minutes away (by boat) from the messy and chaotic Phi Phi village.
- Water is crystal clear and many colorful fishes are swimming around you very close to the shore.
- Snorkling is great there (but watch out: always keep an eye to the long-tale boats passing by)
- There is a small scuba diving school on site, with very professional instructors. You can get your PADI certificate within 4 days.
- Rooms are very clean and door/Windows are closing very well, which means: no mosquitos in the room :-) View from the room terrace is gorgeous.
Negative: I honestly cannot find a real "negative" point.
Pineapple and watermelon are the only fruits you may find during breakfast which is quie sad, as there are so many delicious fruits in the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phi Phi the Beach Resort is a peaceful hillside villas located at the most beautiful beach of Phi Phi Island with fantastic view of the ocean, white sandy beach and crystal clear water. You will enjoy holiday and have fun of snorkeling regularly see Black Tip Reef Shark, Dining in our Thai restaurant see sunset and have your fabulous moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phi Phi The Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi The Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi The Beach Hotel
- Hotel Phi The Beach
- Phi Phi Beach Resort