We stayed at this hotel for 1 night, on a unplanned, unexpected overnight trip to Ko Phi Phi.The views are to die for! The beach and the water are breathtaking!
The hotel is nice, clean, and right on the beach. The room was pretty, a little dated, but it didn't bother us. The bathroom is nice and quite large. We didn't have any expectations so for us it did the job. The location and views made up for everything else. The breakfast is OK, nothing special, it's food. The ladies at the egg station looked quite bothered, but the people at the reception were very friendly. I asked for some bread for the fish and they were more than happy to help me out. By the way, take some bread and throw it in the water and all kinds of amazing fish come right up to the shore. It's amazing!!!
Also, you will need to take a taxi boat to get here. There is a path through the forest, but it will take about 20-25 min to get back to the pier or from the pier to the hotel. Despite this, the location is amazing, very quiet and the beach is not nearly as packed as the other ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don