Long beach was the nicest beach we saw on our travels in Krabi and we stayed in the paradise resort which was nice enough. a few comments and tips; the little restaurant in the paradise pearl next door was also some of the nicest food we tried. Its a small long tale boat ride to the backpacker spot at the main pier but the longtail boats back to long beach stop at around 10ish really ( seas get choppy after that ) . If i knew then what i know now i would have stayed in the main area and just gone to long beach on day trips ( 5 mins in the boat for €2 each) because as a young couple who want to stay up later than 9:30 -10 this place closes at that time so nothing to do but go back to the room.
Also we stayed in a beachview bungalow the first two nights as that was all they had but moved to the modern thai room after , i would recommend spending the few extra bob on the modern room as the first bungalows were very basic. Also note in rainy season if it rains the boats stop so it can be tricky to get to the main pier if you wanted to get off the island etc
also note though the beach is fab , the sand is very stoney in the water and uncomfortable to stand in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don