Room and Service were OK. Great breakfast, beach and staff.
Long beach is a must-do and a trip to Maya Bay makes you want to stay in Phi Phi forever.
Fell in love with a french woman that I met an hour before I left this incredible island. Her friend was really hungry that morning...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don