Really enjoyed our stay at Long Beach, such a great location. Stayed in a new bungalow which was clean, spacious and very comfortable even with an extra bed. Only downside of room was the terrace, which is right next to the next bungalows terrace, could do with more privacy. Breakfast was fine, with different choices each day and a nice outside area to eat at. Staff not very cheerful or helpful, so spent money elsewhere for trips and transfers. Hired a private long tail boat for 1,200 Baht for 3 hour snorkelling trip to Ko Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay, Monkey beach,etc well worth it from booth just outside the resort on the path to Paradise Pearl. Ate at the Hilltop restaurant which is great and well worth the climb, and at Paradise Pearl which was a lot better than expected, with the Penang curry the best we had anywhere. Nice 25 minute walk to Ton Sai but you won't want to stay long there. 3.5 stars would be the best rating as it is quite expensive for what you get, but the Long Beach location nudges it to 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don