Phi Phi Banyan Villa
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$117
$99
$187
$157
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$74
$64
$182
$163
$82
$73
  • Free Internet
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$270
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$82
$73
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$46
$42
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$80
$68
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
$45
  • Restaurant
All reviewssteam roomquiet at nightdecent hotelthe location is perfectnice poolbeach towelsfew minutes walktonsai pierlong tailsunbedskodiveboatspartying
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We stayed there for 5 nights at the beginning of March. This is more expensive hotel, probably the price do not correspond to the services, anyway we enjoyed the staying there. The location of this hotel is perfect, you are in the "centre" of Phi Phi Don Village and when you enter the hotel you are in the beautiful quiet garden with big swimming pool. Hotel has very luxury fitness center. Everything is clean, rooms are not so big, but everything necessary is included. The only problem was internet, as wifi was only in the fitness center. But I think the reason was, that there are so many hotels on such a small place. You have to walk for some nice beach, but it takes just 5 minutes :-) Very friendly staff and delicious breakfast!

Room Tip: We had Banyan wing in the first floor and it was very calm place, near to the reception, I can recommend.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This was by far the most expensive hotel that I stayed in for my thailand trip (13 different hotels) but was by far the worst! From the moment we arrived the service was totally unacceptable. My partner and I got to the hotel to find a line of 5 or so people trying to check, with only one slow lady helping them while other staff members were just watching and doing nothing to help. 40 minutes later we finally were able to check in and be shown to out room. We quickly dumped our bags and left for dinner. We got back to the hotel at about 10pm to find that there were literally 1000's of ants in out bed. When I lifted up the bed sheets I Found food stains and blood stains. We quickly went down to reception and the lady sent a security guard with bug spray. When I explained that I would not be sleeping in a bed covered in dying ants in a room that stunk of poison they decided to move us to a downgraded room, assuring us that we would move back into the room that we had payed for once the cleaners had cleaned it in the morning. Therefore we had left most of our clothes and other belongings in the ant infested room. By the time we got to bed is was 12 am so we were clearly tired. The next morning we were woken at 6am by a lady knocking on the door to give us HALF of our belongings. we assumed that everything else would be back in the room. After breakfast I spoke to reception and asked for a re fund for last night. The lady was the rudest I had ever come across. All she did was laugh and say "you booked with agoda so take it up with them". We later found the rest of our belongings to be dumped outside the room and had blown into the garden. No one did anything to help us the whole stay. We checked out early and received no compensation at all for their stuff ups. To top this off the rooms are completely dirty as is the pool and breakfast finishes at 9.40am, which is ridiculous! DON'T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jazzzzzz
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Nice hotel and very well located. Close to the pier and restaurants. Small but nice pool. Room is just ok. It is a little old and I had a problem with the air conditioning on my arrival, but they kind of fixed. It did not get 100% fine, but worked. And be aware that air conditioning is absolutely mandatory here. Internet is paid. Not a very comfortable hotel, but it does the job in Phi Phi, where atmosphere is totally relaxed. I would recommend, if you are not willing to spend much time at the hotel (who would do that anyway in Phi Phi ?)

Room Tip: I guess that rooms on 2nd floor are better and remmodeled, but not sure. Check that first.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here during our 4 day visit to Ko Phi Phi Don. The resort is lovely with a beautifully landscaped pool and gardens. The rooms were a good size, each with a private deck. The hotel has an open-air seafood restaurant right on the beach where the breakfast buffet is also served. The views were breath-taking.
There are people everywhere on Phi Phi. It is over-developed and noisy so if you think you are going to a pristine island for some r & r, think again. It is definitely a party place with music blasting until the wee hours. During the day, the tour companies sell you tours to the very scenic nearby islands to swim, scuba or snorkel. They neglect to tell you that there will be literally hundreds of other tourists there doing the same thing (ie, Maya Beach). They also conveniently forget to mention that the coral reefs are almost totally dead from pollution and global warming. Maybe consider going to Phi Phi on a day trip or pass on it altogether and choose instead, a less-developed island that isn't over-touristed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Pretty much everywhere is walkable on Tonsai, but if you want everything just out side your door, then this hotel is it. The hotel is not in the best shape but has a relaxing ambience about it. Maybe it's because they have cats running around. Everything in the room is dark color wood, giving it a feel of Thailand. Bathroom floor is not tiled. Would have appeared cleaner if it were. Towels are old and need to be replaced. The AC is tired and can barely keep up. Bed mattress is not the most comfortable. But considering Phi Phi is a small remote island, this place might as well be luxury. It didn't matter that much because there's so much to do on and around Phi Phi that we only came back to the hotel to clean up and sleep. The staff was hard working, friendly and helpful. That goes a long way in making guests happy.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends