“Free beer”

Reggae bar Phi Phi
Ranked #26 of 115 Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2018

O love the place, you can fight for free beer against locals and another tourists. Amazing Thailand!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Show up around 10PM- by that point the young men are drunk and feeling brave.

The thai boxing matches featuring Thais are fun to watch, even though they are obviously staged sparring matches.

But once the crowd is drunk the fun begins! Wasted tourists punching each other in exchange for a cheap bucket of booze! What isn't to love about that?

Drinks are a bit expensive, by Thai standards, but there is no entry fee. Food was surprisingly good>

It's a must-see if you're on Phi Phi Don.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

This place is epic. They have a boxing ring in the middle of the bar and random people get in after a few beers and have a boxing match. There is head gear shin guards and gloves provided. Highly entertaining!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

First time we went here years ago we got treated to professional thai boxing all night. It was awesome. The drinks are ok, not cheap but reasonable.

The next time we went we got to see drunk tourists fighting each other which was just as entertaining.

On our last visit in April 2017, I got a bit tipsy and fancied a go myself. I had a fight with a young girl about 20 years old and neither of us had ever been in any type of fight before in our lives; it was so much fun! (Even though she absolutely battered me!!) I realised that night that I am definitely no fighter hahaha But we both got a medal and a free bucket so was worth the humiliation ;P

The staff are friendly in here and a great evening is pretty much guaranteed!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends and after a few beers decided to jump in the ring and fight for my free bucket. The pro fight at the end of the night was one of the most entertaining fights I’ve ever watched.