It's our second stay on Phi Phi but first time in this hotel. The hotel is located on the most north part of the island.
We arrived to Phi Phi to Tonsay Bay by ferry from Krabi. There are only two possibilities to get to the hotel:
1) get long tail boat (max 6 persons, 1200 THB per boat). It's not so cheap, but the boat will be able to deliver you to the beach of the hotel, especially if you arrive at least about midday when the tide is high.
2) use regular big ship that can deliver you to the north port of the island. It's costs about 300 THB per person (if I remember correctly) but you will need to call to the hotel in order to be picked up from the port by hotel special transport (it's about 1km from the port to the hotel by sandy beach), so if you have a lot of luggage even don't think to reach the hotel without transport.
There are two beaches in the hotel. The first one - very long and sandy, almost no stones in the water, so it's comfortable to go into the water, but there are much more people on the beach, especially there are a lot of Chinese tourists arrived by day-tours and crossing the beach permanently.
Also, there is 'private beach' located near to villas (refer to hotel map). You will not see other people there. But the entrance to the water is full of stones, so be careful. It's very good when the tide is high, but it's a problem when the tide is low.
We were upgraded to beach front bungalow for free that is located right in front of that private beach. Perfect location! Isolated. And you can hear the sound of waves and sea breeze at all the time if you wish (just open the window).
As to breakfast, it was quite simple. Nothing special. I think it should br much reacher, based on the hotel price. Anyway, it was quite ok for us.
In evening we visited Jasmine restaurant that was not so pricy and perfect quality. Also, one time we had a dinner in restaurant of Holiday Inn hotel. The quality and choise of dishes is perfect but it's a bit more expensive if compare to Jasmine).
So, in general the hotel is one of the best on the north side of the island. Anyway, It's a bit overpriced as for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All accommodation is air-conditioned with a bathroom and shower, minibar, and fridge. The Superior and Deluxe cottages also have private balconies. Deluxe Family Cottages feature separate living rooms and bedrooms. Six types of accommodation are provided and every room is beautifully appointed and furnished with every facility to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Natural Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Natural Hotel
- Phi Natural Resort