P.P. Erawan Palms Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Phi Phi Natural Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
  • Beachfront
Phuphaya Seaview Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
Phi Phi ViewPoint Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Beachfront
Phitharom Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Free Internet
Harmony House(Ko Phi Phi Don)
View Hotel
PP Princess Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
All reviewssawasdee restaurantleisure divelong tail boatlaem tongother hotelsmain islandpool sidesuperior bungalowwelcome drinkfried ricemaya baypeace and quietboat ridenice beachnight lifetonsaiparadise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We recently only had 2 nights at this hotel and will return in the near future and stay for much longer. It is on a quiet stretch of beach, Laemton Beach, right at the north of Koh Phi Phi Don. The staff are very friendly, we had a Thai boxing show and some dancing on the Sunday evening. The restaurant serving breakfast and dinner is right on the beach with amazing sunset views and an ideal spot to sit and have your cocktails during happy hours! The Leisure Diving Center right next to the hotel, is a must visit for all scuba diving adventures! Breakfast and dinner is great! They have an open barbeque to cook all your fresh seafood on order!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights, arrived by boat and the welcome was very nice. Luggage taken care of and a cold flannel and drink supplied. The checkin was easy but the staff were rather obsessed with getting paid immediately, where am I going to go when there are no roads?! Rooms ok, air con was good and bed was ok albeit a little hard. Bathroom ok, shower had quite low pressure but it worked ok. Breakfast was good, but dinner was overrated. Overall this would a good quality and value hotel. I'd stay here again but will look at all the options before i rebook.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lord_Lucky
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Pros:
- Close to Bamboo and Mosquito islands
- Right on the beach
Cons:
- No WiFi in the rooms. There is WiFi at reception.
- Breakfast is awful. Really low quality and the lady making the omlettes has no English. If you ask for a soft boiled egg you'll end up with a hard fried egg.
- We were forced to buy Xmas eve dinner gala tickets which were super expensive and not at all worth it. The food was unbelievably poor quality and the entertainment was not great.
- Location is very secluded and you are 100% dependant on long boats to get to the main pier. These stop late at night and don't run at all if the weather is bad. Also the hotel priced us long boats that were more expensive then the price we negotiated ourselves on the beach.
- Decor is very dated and old fashioned. This hotel was not cheap and I'd expect a higher standard for what we paid.
- Got a foot scrub and the lady really went at them and the result was minor bleeding. Exceptionally sore and not something I'd recommend others try here.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank TropicalPlaces25
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I loved how the staff welcomed us from the moment we stepped out of the boat. Facial towels were handed then they led us to the lobby. I'm used to going straight to the desk to check in, instead they asked us to sit, served us a glass of refreshing fruit juice and they handled everything while we chilled. They went back at us with our room key :)

It was a great stay. Unfortunately when I got back home I realized that I carelessly left my necklace at the safe. I immediately sent an email and they urgently replied saying that my necklace is already in good hands. They sent it to their Bangkok office and was constantly replying to my messages. I asked a friend traveling to bangkok to bring it home for me. Their staff even offered to deliver it to wherever my friend is staying. They took a photo of the necklace upon my friend's receipt. Thank you P.P. Erawan!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank pinaydrifter
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Highly recommended for couples! Ultimate destination to relax and enjoy some peaceful time together. Though this resort is on a small island, you still have option to enjoy mini tours at MOSQUITO & BAMBOO. All three Phi Phi Don, Mosquito and Bamboo Islands have bright blue water and white sand, which make them an excellent choice for snorkeling, beaching and scuba diving!

Room Tip: Try to get a sea facing room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple