“really friendly casual staff... feels so comfortable”
Review of Buffalo Head Bar

Buffalo Head Bar
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great food and cheep cocktails, the guy who worked there spoke great English and was much more casual than any other working Thai I had met (as an Australian the casaul made me feel so much more comfortable). When I came back for dinner he knew I was traveling alone and so made me sit up at the bar where I met two really interesting couples and we talked and drank for hours. Really appreciate the guy for pushing me to be more social!

1  Thank Francesca E

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Amazing cheap cocktails and Thai food out in little village out the back of resort we stayed at or 2 nights and we enjoyed the food/cocktails that much we ate lunch and Dinner both days we stayed at Outrigger.

Happy Hour 6-9pm and we loved the 100Baht cocktails/Pad See U (150Baht) and Tempura Prawns/Spring rolls.

A must visit and support the locals and their families rather than expensive hotel.

Pad See U 150 Baht

2  Thank Tanlou9
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a great bar, excellent service, great choice of well made drinks and wonderful food. The guy even gave us a lift back to our hotel on his motorbike. Spend your holiday money here and help the community, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank RobJiti
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this village based on other TA reviews and happened to find this hidden gem. Little did I know it would be our go-to spot during our time on Phi Phi. Great for food and drinks - recommend the buffalo chicken and the mojitos. The best I've ever had. 4 hour happy hour (6-10pm)! It's warm, well priced and very friendly! We have been going back daily. It really is an amazing find. The bossman and bartender are wonderful!!! Post a sign and a review. This place deserves more recognition!

1  Thank Melissa J
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We come all days and eat to much, but IT taste soooo god:-D
We want it and need it every day in our holiday.