“memorable experience!”
Review of Grand PP Arcade

Grand PP Arcade
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Restaurant in relax place free internet. "Memorable experience"
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I loved the food quality in this restaurant!
The ambiance is great, full of colors and beauty!
Special thanks to the owner, who was so lovely to explain the kinds of food to us!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This family owned restaurant is just amazing! The truly fulfil the definition of great customer service. The food is outstanding! Every bite is full of Thai flavours and you'll never leave hungry! My girlfriend and I were always on the hunt to find great smoothies at each destination, and the Grand PP has amazing strawberry and banana lassi! Most fruit shakes are mixed with a extremely sweet syrup or water... which dilutes the shake completely or makes it unbearable to drink! Grand PP mixes their lassi's with yogurt and it too packs all the flavours of the fruits you order! We will definitely return here! It is considered a little bit pricey, especially if you just arrived from Bangkok where pad thai is 40B. A meal here is ~120B but believe me when I say it is delicious and so worth spending the extra money. You are truly taken care of here. The atmosphere is great as well! We met and came back with new people because it was perfect grounds for getting to know each other!

1  Thank Mamadaliyeva
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We tried few things here and they were amazing! The service was very friendly. Totally recommended

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I prefer this restaurant because They do everything so good taste and Free wifi. It's good time for relaxing. It difficult for looking garden zone at Phiphi Island .

Reviewed March 29, 2014

A friend and I are traveling and stumbled upon this unique little restaurant. The atmosphere is chill and the staff were the most friendly I've had yet in my 4 weeks of traveling around Thailand. I had the red curry which was very tasty and she had the sweet and sour dish which was very enjoyable. The iced teas are delicious too! I would come back here again to enjoy some thai cuisine.