Having read the reviews, looked at the pictures and done all my research. Phi Phi Island Village was more than I expected.
The apartments are super clean - and i have an OCD cleaning problem. The views were fantastic. Staff are unnaturally friendly - sometimes too much.
However i did find it a little expensive, £30 for a meal for 2 from the Buffett was too much. Don't get me wrong the food was out of this world - best food i have had in years - expecially the fish, curries, pasta, deserts, bread, shell fish, salads. The chef here knows what he is doing. Prices could of been cheaper - They do offer Al La Carte - which is much cheaper. I loved this place so much I would come back - but maybe not for 10 days. I think 5 days is enough especially when you have the rest of Krabi/Phucket etc to see. If anybody does go - please say hello to Dee (works in restaurant) she has been working there for 20 yrs and she does know how to smile! She made our holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 189 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort