There is definitely not a better place to stay in Koh Phi Phi! I have visited several other hotels on the island, and wouldn't even consider booking something else. The pool bar is amazing, the property is exquisite, the staff very friendly, and the rooms beautiful, air-conditioned, and comfortable. I highly recommend leaving the hotel to the back village for all of your meals...lower price and better quality. Plus, a much more authentic atmosphere. The best restaurant back there is Oasis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort