The whole island is amazing, it was a dream! Upon arrival you are greeted with a tasty welcome drink. The whole property is very clean, the staff was very pleasant. Not everyone spoke English, which was fine in my opinion. I was in a different country and enough people did so it was never an issue. Coming from the states you get way more then you pay for here. We stayed for two nights ate breakfast and lunch there and our total bill was $360. Your hotel room really is a private bungalow which is adorned with fresh flowers from the trees outside. We loved it here I would love to come back and I suggest this hotel to everyone. ENJOY!!!!
-Once you get off the ferry into Phi Phi you must pay a 20 baht fee per person to get on land. They said it was taxes in order to keep the water clean.
-if you take the hotels long tail from pier to hotel it's not complimentary, they charge you 200 baht at checkin. You can take a random long tail it maybe be cheaper but remember to always use your converter (200 baht = $6 U.S.)
-get baht at airport there is no ATM at hotel.
- there is a little village directly behind the hotel. If you like you can eat, do excursions or get massages there. We ate dinner there both nights and got a massage, the locals are very thankful for our business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort