Beautiful grounds, beautiful views and adequate service. The bungalows are nice....not the nicest I've stayed in during my entire existence, but the nicest I've experienced in Southeast Asia. This is a large, well-manicured, high service resort, so expect to have your wallet sucked at the resort bars and restaurants (standard for all places like this). Alternatively, you can hit up the nearby village for better deals (our preference).
This is far from the main area- Tonsai Bay. That's a good thing as Tonsai Bay is crowded and gross.
The pool area is really fantastic and the beach, while small during high tide, boasts fantastic views. I don't need much sand to enjoy this scenery, and my beach volleyball career never really took off anyway.
Book a long tail boat directly to take you around the islands (as opposed to the highly structured and overpriced motorboat outings provided by the hotel). Eat dinner at "Pad Thai" in the village behind the rec center...it's much tastier and better priced than the resort restaurants.
My only real complaints are small, but there are two things they could have done to earn the final star from
1.) Provide wifi in the guest rooms
2.) Not charge extra for the long tail boat from the ferry landing. They are in a remote location, so there is no other choice but to take this boat. Given the price of this resort, it should be included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort