This is a wonderful wonderful resort that is fabulous if you are on a romantic break. Fantastic villas made of wood are beautifully laid out and set far enough apart from each other so that you can drop all your inhibitions in them. The villas are laid out about 30-40 mts away from the water so you are only ever a short walk away from the sea.
One of us has a phobia of creepy crawlies so the hotel staff would cheerfully accompany us when we walked at night to or from our villa or the main building. If you are looking for a place where you can go for long walks along the trails within the hotel property or on the beach, or if you want to go snorkelling, kayaking in the sea, etc, this place is great.
Great breakfast with exotic fruits in addition to the usual buffet suspects were the perfect start to the day. There were great restaurants in the property however if you want to find other dining options, you may not have much luck.
Since you are going to be on an island, be aware that there is a 45 min boat ride from Phuket that one needs to take to get to the island. The day we went out the water was choppy and most people on the ferry were looking really green! So make sure you carry motion sickness medicine especially if there are children in your party. Also carry fluids with you on the ferry because it may be very hot and mixed with motion sickness, it could get you down for a few hours.
On the whole this is a holiday I would do again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort